Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
even tho dude does have mental issues, this is truer as shyt.

also, these shooting sprees arent happening in black and brown communities.

Americans dont want to accept that this nation is built on and loves violence.

good point :ld:

Don't forget insecurity too.

And lets be honest, which crimes affect lives more, this and Aurora or them boys in Chicago? Yet we become the face of savagery.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whoa: sorry for the jozy post

please continue :pacspit: on the children

tbh i cared for about 30 minutes, then it was more fun seeing the mistaken identity fukkery on the internet

i mean what're you gonna do. its sad but where there's a will there's a way and politics in the country will make it so there will be a way, forever

and the philosophical facebook posts, just did a "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" comment as response. you know these people wont give a fukk in a week. :smugfavre:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I don't get devastated and have a crisis, but I still feel something. Even for the bad things that happen everyday. :manny:

Nah man, these tragedies unfold the same way and amount to nothing so it's hard to keep caring.

Tragedy --> grieve/call for unity --> call for reforms and culture change ---> NRA says this wouldn't have happened if 6 year olds and teachers were armed ---> Another shooting.

Another shootin in Alabama now.

Atleast it was in a hospital, not far to go, silver linings and all that

:deadrose:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I wouldn't mind arming the kindergartners. Pedophiles and all that on the prowl. Guns for everyone :ld:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah man, these tragedies unfold the same way and amount to nothing so it's hard to keep caring.

Tragedy --> grieve/call for unity --> call for reforms and culture change ---> NRA says this wouldn't have happened if 6 year olds were armed ---> Another shooting.

Tri-bys (Tricycles)

Kids are moody little fukks anyway, they be killin every 5 mins.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Don't forget insecurity too.

And lets be honest, which crimes affect lives more, this and Aurora or them boys in Chicago? Yet we become the face of savagery.

this is true too

in fact, people only started strongly pushing for gun control because of the drug wars and gang violence. The thought of black men with gun :whoa:

concise

Veteran
Daps

Tragedy --> grieve/call for unity --> call for reforms and culture change ---> NRA says this wouldn't have happened if 6 year olds and teachers were armed ---> Another shooting.

That doesn't matter.