Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Josh Gondelman ‏@joshgondelman
My favorite basketball/Christmas movie is Karlm Alone.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
what gets me is how they all interact with each other outside of the election rigging plot. The only ones that seem to show normal tension around that are Huck and Quinn. Olivia does to an extent with them as well, but not nearly enough for it to make sense.

Like I said, the show is awful but I cant turn away. Its funny as hell when the girls that are on my TL on twitter watch it and act like something amazing is happening. I think the only time I was :ooh: when the election rigging group came together.

It would have been dope if they all got together and started creating havoc in the country, but they havent.

Yeah that was :ohhh: :ooh: :whoo: and :what: all at the sametime.

The only character I actually give a fukk about is Huck, Harrison is cool, but there really isnt much to his character, hes still unknown compared to everyone else.

She isnt a "cornball" but she is straight :mjpls:

:lolbron: :dj2:

:smugdraper:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
tumblr_mf3nuhUAyU1qbov1ao1_500.png

another new women's league

maybe the 3rd time's the charm :yeshrug:

National Women's Soccer League

KOTK

Pro
Daps
quite disturbed how well i've done fake betting the nba this season. years ago i was a five figure wigger but now i got naan bread but nah bread. once i have a bit in a few months i might have to take the plunge back into those muddy waters.

concise

Veteran
Daps
FOH I give this league 2 years max

S7zoZ.gif

As usual. :heh:

quite disturbed how well i've done fake betting the nba this season. years ago i was a five figure wigger but now i got naan bread but nah bread. once i have a bit in a few months i might have to take the plunge back into those muddy waters.

I'm still disturbed that I put all my fake money down on Alabama in the National Championship game, tying it up until then, leaving me to bet with only the regenerative pity stimulus to bet on Utah State today. I'd be sitting on so much more. :snoop:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
As usual. :heh:

I'm still disturbed that I put all my fake money down on Alabama in the National Championship game, tying it up until then, leaving me to bet with only the regenerative pity stimulus to bet on Utah State today. I'd be sitting on so much more. :snoop:
yeah betting on futures suck if it's a significant chunk of your roll.

and betting on knicks late for 3k cos i assumed kyrie was out with a face was :ld:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
nick halling just referred to this black heavyweight as articulate. good to know, was worried about that. post fight interview confirms he sounds like a rhodes scholar.