Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Is it wrong that I don't care about a bunch off White kids dying. One thing about all the freaky type massacres, they mostly happen in affluent White communities.

Sins of the ancestors, clean up ways and all that
Within your rights, I gave less than a fukk about 9/11.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
shyt i tried my best to give a fukk wit the Haiti, Katrina, Sandy etc....if it isn't right outside my door :manny:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
This is what happens when there isn't an evening game: we talk about how meaningless other people are.

concise

Veteran
Daps
do you really not care about the tragedies in themselves or is it about the TV coverage? I could understand issues with the reporting styles, but still :leostare:

---

back on topic,

Brain McBride > Javier Hernandez

in my opinion, of course :whoa:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
BeingSPORT studio somehow reminds me of one of those P. Diddy's Summer parties at his Hampton mansion.

:lolbron:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Is it wrong that I don't care about a bunch off White kids dying. One thing about all the freaky type massacres, they mostly happen in affluent White communities.

Sins of the ancestors, clean up ways and all that

This one hurt because of the kids but other than that :manny: I agree.

I do like the way all these killers have "mental issues" but the a black or brown motherfukker has a culture of violence :stopitslime:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
It's perfectly fine to not care about the tragedy honestly. It's how most people operate when tragedies occur, or any sort of controversy happens.

Sure they will make a FB status update about how they are feeling, prayers and hugs going out, express their rage in gun control laws but next week they'll be making status updates about christmas break and taking pictures of their meals.

They come and they go with ease nowadays :coffee:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
b40d0d198090d0655eafdec4f100acd7_large

:bow:

If that Shawcross then :bow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I do like the way all these killers have "mental issues" but the a black or brown motherfukker has a culture of violence :stopitslime:
even tho dude does have mental issues, this is truer as shyt.

also, these shooting sprees arent happening in black and brown communities.

Americans dont want to accept that this nation is built on and loves violence.

It's perfectly fine to not care about the tragedy honestly. It's how most people operate when tragedies occur, or any sort of controversy happens.

Sure they will make a FB status update about how they are feeling, prayers and hugs going out, express their rage in gun control laws but next week they'll be making status updates about christmas break and taking pictures of their meals.

They come and they go with ease nowadays :coffee:
good point :ld:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
do you really not care about the tragedies in themselves or is it about the TV coverage? I could understand issues with the reporting styles, but still :leostare:

Its sad when you hear about it, but unless it involves someone I know, I keep it moving. :ld: I got my own fukked up life to care about

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The thing that makes this terrible is that they were kindergartners. They have not done anything to anyone.

Its tragic, but we all move on. Especially since the world moves so fast now.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jozy with two goals today, just the 40th minute. Up to 11 for the season (and just 1 tap-in, so they are legit goals)