Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
There's also a pressure in being a £100m player in addition to the being the big signing coming to save United. If you think the amount is irrelevant then you're being very naive.

This.

So many players become victims of their transfer fee.

Pepe, Macguire, Sancho, Coutinho, Dembele, Grealish etc.

Good players but their astronomical transfer fee puts mountains of pressure on them.

no talk plenty boss, the time go soon reach. We go show you pepper :ufdup:

yeah, I honestly don’t have any faith in the black stars, since 2015 AFCON. But a Naija match? We must win at all cost.

Oya nau, March dey come. I dey drink una tears with banku and shytor :wow:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You nikkas ain’t fooling nobody :stopitslime: we know y’all shytting on United low key.:mjlol: Basic ass through ball.
You are sad :dwillhuh:

McFredAtic could never complete that basic through ball anyway. (That was me shytting on United)

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
:jbhmm:

Fair point, but who can we get for below, say, 50mil who's as good as Rice? We need to stop messing around with these 'maybe' players and get who we need imo.

I have no idea. I just know this squad hasn't earned the right to get a 100m player. Its like Liverpool before they signed VVD and Allison. They had earned the right to get that signing. Adding Rice to the just seems like the same thing we've been doing with big signings, which isn't working.