Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This is what I don't get with fans these days and money though, if we could make it happen without it affecting other targets, who cares if we spend 30mil more, better spent than potentially going to the owners.

Only thing it actually makes a difference on is shyte fan banter about fees.

There's also a pressure in being a £100m player in addition to the being the big signing coming to save United. If you think the amount is irrelevant then you're being very naive.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
If you like, make una collect the spirit of Abedi Pele for your players. The result will be the same: Ghana dey watch WC22 from Accra.

no talk plenty boss, the time go soon reach. We go show you pepper :ufdup:

yeah, I honestly don’t have any faith in the black stars, since 2015 AFCON. But a Naija match? We must win at all cost.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
There's also a pressure in being a £100m player in addition to the being the big signing coming to save United. If you think the amount is irrelevant then you're being very naive.
That's the risk you always take with a big money signing, there'd still be pressure at 70mil. Look i get it, I know the Brexit FC lads won't like it, but he'd be a class signing. We need to start acting like a big club again, we should be looking to get the best English players(our whole future transfer strategy should be around Rice and Bellingham), just like Bayern look to get the best German players, Real/Barca the best Spanish.

But regardless of nationality, he's better than McFred put together.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
That's the risk you always take with a big money signing, there'd still be pressure at 70mil. Look i get it, I know the Brexit FC lads won't like it, but he'd be a class signing. We need to start acting like a big club again, we should be looking to get the best English players(our whole future transfer strategy should be around Rice and Bellingham), just like Bayern look to get the best German players, Real/Barca the best Spanish.

But regardless of nationality, he's better than McFred put together.

Of course he's better than McFred. I don't think you need to spend 100m to find a player better than both put together. I also don't think United have created the squad that will allow them to sign 100m player and be successful. Look at Maguire for example. Never a 80m player but here we are.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Big Bakayoko scores in added time after home fans got the game suspended for being racist c*nts :banderas:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Of course he's better than McFred. I don't think you need to spend 100m to find a player better than both put together. I also don't think United have created the squad that will allow them to sign 100m player and be successful. Look at Maguire for example. Never a 80m player but here we are.
:jbhmm:

Fair point, but who can we get for below, say, 50mil who's as good as Rice? We need to stop messing around with these 'maybe' players and get who we need imo.