Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I do wonder if the club has ever made as big of a mistake as bringing Ronaldo back:jbhmm:

He is absolutely done as a top level player I’m afraid. Should have stayed in italy where he could pad his stats for the GOAT argument he’ll never win.:scust:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I fukking love Rice, should be our number 1 target in the summer. If we miss out on him we’ll regret it.:patrice:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
For over £100m?
Hmmm, let's wait and see how the season shakes out, sure we could get that down if he pushes for it(which i think he would, either here or Chelsea).

We have a shytload of wages set to be going from the wage bill, and hopefully any manager worth his salt will send Ronaldo on to Qatar where he belongs(wishful thinking tbf).

So i'm expecting some serious money to be thrown around this summer, at least, it better be.:damn:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This is one of the issues with United. Overpaying for average to decent players. Rice is good but 100m good? Never. Should be 60/70 max.
This is what I don't get with fans these days and money though, if we could make it happen without it affecting other targets, who cares if we spend 30mil more, better spent than potentially going to the owners.

Only thing it actually makes a difference on is shyte fan banter about fees.