Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ngl kinda hyped for this US-Canada game :mjlol:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
It's especially in cases like this where due process is required.

Put a gun to my head and I say, yeah he probably did that shyt based on what we've seen so far but are we saying that just because it was recorded we can believe her?

So should Neymar and Ronaldo's supposed victims be ignored because they didn't have the foresight to record their alleged encounters?

That voice recording was +15 minutes long and we only heard about 1 minute from it. It's possible the other 14 minutes may further bury him, exonerate him or be completely irrelevant.

Point is, we don't know. Let the police, lawyers and judge handle this.

United need to suspend him until this thing is cleared up and only then can they make a call either way.
Yes a recording makes a big difference. Do you think Ray Rice gets black balled if there’s not a video of him Mike Tyson uppercutting shorty?

people can still use plausible deniability with no videos and keep on cheering “alleged scumbaggery”. It’s a ugly truth about society and sports cheering. But a video/audio leaves no room for fans to deny shyt. Hence they/media go even harder at the athletes when there’s evidence bc not doing so would explode an ugly truth about themselves too. Wild sht all around

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Wow :ohhh:

You saying that beating a woman up and forcing her to have sex with you which looks like its not the first time it has happened is just down to shyt happens no one is perfect

Says alot about you, you wrong un

The guy should never be allowed to play at the level he is playing at ever again imo
that was such a wild statement.

but........

what is even more wild is he compared him to Luis Phenomeno :scust:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps

Concacaf fukkery on deckington:blessed:

Seriously, I hope no one gets hurt in these terrible condition:lupe:

Also, I see you Canada brehs, y'all got a pitch smaller than Yankee Stadium. Y'all shook of the almighty USA:youngsabo: