Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
No way we are in for Dembele. :mjlol:

We loaning out midfielders where are at our weakest and this club think adding more attackers will fix this issue, what about Sancho? :bryan:

He'll probably go to Newcastle.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here we go?

FKVEgBiXsAERk0P

:blessed:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I started having concerns over Greenwood when he got that tattoo. There's nothing wrong with getting a tattoo before anyone says anything but it just left me with an uneasy feeling, given how it happened so soon after he started making waves.

With regard to this specific incident, I don't know enough information to have an informed opinion either way but I do know that this does not look good on him or the club.

The reality is, at 20 he is still young but I just fear this guy is going down a bad path and could waste all his talent.

Edit: Just read about the audio but couldn't bring myself to listen. Is it as bad they say it is? :snoop:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I started having concerns over Greenwood when he got that tattoo. There's nothing wrong with getting a tattoo before anyone says anything but it just left me with an uneasy feeling, given how it happened so soon after he started making waves.

With regard to this specific incident, I don't know enough information to have an informed opinion either way but I do know that this does not look good on him or the club.

The reality is, at 20 he is still young but I just fear this guy is going down a bad path and could waste all his talent.

Edit: Just read about the audio but couldn't bring myself to listen. Is it as bad they say it is? :snoop:

honestly? I think the pictures are more telling. But listen, it’s very short