Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
you do know Cavani is a three dimensional being, right?

account for angle and perspective breh
Not sure what part of it you don't understand, the line is from the furthest forward scoring part of the body, seems as though his head is furthest forward .. . Anyway, continue the SUIIIII'ing

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I’ll say it till I’m blue in the face but CR7 was not a needed buy at all. Money would have been better spent on a midfielder. Cavani works better for the team and is still clinical.

Not sure what part of it you don't understand, the line is from the furthest forward scoring part of the body, seems as though his head is furthest forward .. . Anyway, continue the SUIIIII'ing

It’s all angles remember, it was tight but he was deff on. Plus the EPL is going with thicker lines. Also, in such a tight call I’m in the camp of baseball; tie goes to the runner/attacker.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I’ll say it till I’m blue in the face but CR7 was not a needed buy at all. Money would have been better spent on a midfielder. Cavani works better for the team and is still clinical.

It’s all angles remember, it was tight but he was deff on. Plus the EPL is going with thicker lines. Also, in such a tight call I’m in the camp of baseball; tie goes to the runner/attacker.

Yeah fair enough. The picture BBC put up looked clearly off, think it was 1 frame earlier than the EPL published picture. . . I'm all for going with the attacker but that's not been what they've been doing eg Kane has had 3 or 4 borderline ones in the last 3-4 weeks called offside, yet this one stands? I think the most egregious was Spurs vs Southampton around new year. It is what it is :patrice:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you looking at that image and you think Cavani’s head is beyond the defender’s foot? You think he’s Dhalsim or something?

:laff:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
VAR aka Match fixing
VAR nitpicks at West Hams goal to try find anything to rule it out.

Then tries to get a red card for West Ham

Meanwhile Jota jumps and hits a nice reverse elbow on Ogbanna, VAR missing and biased commentators have already exonerated him.

The achievements of these two red teams must be scrutinized and taken with a grain of salt. Decades of match fixing.

:dead: at @Yayo Toure dapping this I don’t think he understands what you saying :mjgrin:

Also :dead: at this coward dapping posts but quiet as a mouse :scust: