Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I’m :scust: at some of my Pool nikkas in here this shyt far from over, Citeh have the upper hand but don’t let that distract from how well we playing as well this little blip aside :ufdup: Chelsea is a must win now but we got this :jawalrus:
Putting this out there now before the match cause I’m no @Yayo Toure :mjpls:

It’s still on and we ain’t even win our must win match nikkas :ufdup:

:mjlit:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Was watching the Ajax 1995 doc and forgot about this classic:
h_uSdo.gif

:wow:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Most definitely. Ghanaian FA needs to fast-track him into the National team but their FA has been on some BS for a while. Lamptey, Odoi and Nketiah should be priorities as far as NT switches. Lamptey isn't going ahead of Trent, James, Walker or Trippier, CHO has a stain on him since he rebuffed the U-23 call-up from England and Nketiah is so far from a sniff with the English NT as long as Kane is still there.

WC is this year and I don't see any of those three featuring in Southgate's plan. If the Ghanian FA can get them, they'll have a good base for AFCON 2023 and beyond.

Shame they already lost Yunus Musah to the USA

Valencia and Celta Vigo are two teams you never want to play when there's pressure to get a result. Never a good look.

We’ll get them. We just need to wait till they’re 25 and realize they aren’t going to get NT football anywhere else…. Then we start another golden age :mjlit: