Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Salisu will be playing somewhere else next summer.

Most definitely. Ghanaian FA needs to fast-track him into the National team but their FA has been on some BS for a while. Lamptey, Odoi and Nketiah should be priorities as far as NT switches. Lamptey isn't going ahead of Trent, James, Walker or Trippier, CHO has a stain on him since he rebuffed the U-23 call-up from England and Nketiah is so far from a sniff with the English NT as long as Kane is still there.

WC is this year and I don't see any of those three featuring in Southgate's plan. If the Ghanian FA can get them, they'll have a good base for AFCON 2023 and beyond.

Shame they already lost Yunus Musah to the USA

sevilla dropped 4 points this week

Valencia and Celta Vigo are two teams you never want to play when there's pressure to get a result. Never a good look.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was watching the Ajax 1995 doc and forgot about this classic:
h_uSdo.gif

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
This is actually the best Mali team since Kanoute Seydou Keita days. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up a semi finalist this AFCON and qualify for their first WC.

Yeah they're extremely underrated. But I'm not sure how well they'd perform in such an event.

I'll take them over Tunisia in a heartbeat tho.