Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
All this blame being assigned to Maguire. They really should be given to McTominay. Such a nothing player :scust:. He’s the definition of “what he lacks in talent, he makes up in grit” lol

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Well, they seem rather influential in CAF decision making according to him and I can see why. I'll be rooting for my Congolese brothers even if it's tough :salute:

As much as I'd like to see Mali in the next WC I feel like Mali vs Tunisia might be a wasted spot. Tunisia, well we know who they are at this point and I feel like Mali might lack the talent and/or experience to do anything meaningful in Qatar, but with the current situation in the country it'd still be a huge relief fr the country to see the eagles play the WC :manny:

I see. I actually think Mali could make a splash if they make it. It’d be their debut and there’s not much weight in terms of expectation. Plus they have a very good midfield, I just worry about their attack.

Tunisia should get a fork stuck in em. Just a waste of space at the moment.

Last edited: