Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
0COsx.png

:comeatmebro:

:beli:

Almost had me till i saw the photoshopped hair :mjpls:

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the bust up in a replay, Miranda didnt do anything, the Tigre players were who commited the agression, I hate the sao paulinos just as much as the next guy, but this looks like a classic case of cheap south american teams relying on some bullshyt tactics to decide the match because they cant handle it out on the field.

Tigre were trying to goad Sao Paolo into cards throughout both legs. Luis Fabiano did not deserve that red card because Donati was faking. However, when the home team's security beats you with sticks and points a gun at your keeper's chest, then I think you have the right to not come out for the 2nd half.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
wake up to the most amazing news :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Marquez OUT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQXQKflJNA"]The Edwin Hawkins Singers - Oh Happy Day - YouTube[/ame]

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Watch ep 1 of south beach tow, I like :ehh:

My girl aint feeling it too much (yet) but you can bully these female types, and I didnt tell her it was fake and I dont think she clocked :dead:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Wambach, the most consistent player in the world heading the ball, man or woman. Not even a doubt.

1:02

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Also I love that the Sudamericana is fought with blood sweat and tears but the Euro EL equivalent is just :yeshrug:

South American soccer = passion
European soccer = money

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Also I love that the Sudamericana is fought with blood sweat and tears but the Euro EL equivalent is just :yeshrug:

South American soccer = passion
European soccer = money
The same comparison domestic mouth-breathers make regarding the prem and the football. Lower rung human being mistaking desparation for passion all round.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Payton is a fukking bytch. BUt Imma let him slide because of Rob Parker bytchass talking sideways about my quoback

I don't believe in crossing party lines but I stand with y'all in slapping down that bytch ass down. Tired of that crater faced b*stard.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don't believe in crossing party lines but I stand with y'all in slapping down that bytch ass down. Tired of that crater faced b*stard.
I cant believe black, college educated, people are defending a man who said, "im talking about the real brothers in the barbershop, not college educated ones"