Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
One of the Sao Paolo security personnel attacked a Tigre player as they were coming off the field in the Copa Sudamericana 2nd leg. Now Néstor Gorosito (Tigre coach) is claiming two guys brandished revolvers at the Tigre players as they were walking into the vistor's locker room.

DV5lJ.png

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
One of the Sao Paolo security personnel attacked a Tigre player as they were coming off the field in the Copa Sudamericana 2nd leg. Now Néstor Gorosito (Tigre coach) is claiming two guys brandished revolvers at the Tigre players as they were walking into the vistor's locker room.

Cheap ass Argentinians looking for the first excuse to quit the match and cop an outing

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Forza Lecce said:
One of the Sao Paolo security personnel attacked a Tigre player as they were coming off the field in the Copa Sudamericana 2nd leg. Now Néstor Gorosito (Tigre coach) is claiming two guys brandished revolvers at the Tigre players as made love to their wives in front of them in the vistor's locker room.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:sadbron: missed the sudamericana final, missed the fukkery

I'd love to see MTY/Chelsea but 5:30am?

At least I made it for the USA match :noah:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

my first thought too, but fukk :damn: blood everywhere

i missed it so i cant really tell you waht happened but i've just read: 2-0 sao paulo up, 1 man down. at half some #fukkery happened with police and intimidation, as my breh @Forza Lecce put it

refused to come out of the locker rooms, sao paulo won by default

some tropa de elite shyt going on there

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZthNYozVwNM"]Cidinho & Doca - Rap Das Armas (Parapapapa) (Official Video HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
"We are upset. Messi still hasn't passed the milestone," Bruno Lucena, the head of Flamengo's research and statistics department, told the Brazilian sports daily Lance. Lucena calculated that Zico scored 81 goals for Flamengo in 1979, plus another seven for Brazil and one in a friendly between Argentina and a Rest of the World XI.

He added that Zico missed two months of the season through injury between September and November. "If he had played for the whole year, he would have scored more than 100 goals," he said.

Safe to say the record is dubious until further inspection can be carried out :manny:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
One of the Fox Deportes sideline guys confirmed. Plus, Paulo Miranda got a red card during the break so Tigre would have had a man advantage.

I saw the bust up in a replay, Miranda didnt do anything, the Tigre players were who commited the agression, I hate the sao paulinos just as much as the next guy, but this looks like a classic case of cheap south american teams relying on some bullshyt tactics to decide the match because they cant handle it out on the field.