Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I saw the thread but it was already pretty big so I didn't read all of it but I have to agree with RGIII. There is no reason why he as a black QB can only be compared to other black QBs. If he is on the level of all these other white QBs why is he being pushed out of the conversation?:ld:

I didn't know the fukkery of black barbershops in America was well known:dwillhuh:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-2247418-167F2C4E000005DC-711_634x694.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
you lads ever notice how futile solving problems with a woman can be?

she does some dumb/rude/mean/generally unfavorable shyt. petty and not rage-inducing at all but significant enough to let her know that all that isnt necessary

she embarks on a doomed odyssey to twist your words so as to make herself feel less bad for doing what she knows she shouldn't have

and you lose in the end because when she realizes she fukked up, she blames the person who brought it to light, you.

:win:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Christmas shopping, brehs :noah:

I see nothing but MILFs with their stretch pants ass jingling everywhere :ohlawd:

Never thought shopping for kids toys have so much wank potential :guilty:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

she does some dumb/rude/mean/generally unfavorable shyt. petty and not rage-inducing at all but significant enough to let her know that all that isnt necessary

she embarks on a doomed odyssey to twist your words so as to make herself feel less bad for doing what she knows she shouldn't have

and you lose in the end because when she realizes she fukked up, she blames the person who brought it to light, you.

women just arent a smart species. When you realize that, you realize that its not worth it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fairytale of ny is regarded as a christmas song in the uk/ireland? says all you need to know, depressing b*stards

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

I don't really have this.

Whenever an argument occurs, i just ignore her for as few hours then i get a long text with her apologising.:smug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
women just arent a smart species. When you realize that, you realize that its not worth it.
i'm not gonna go as far as saying they aren't smart, i'll just say the pride of a woman is underestimated.
I don't really have this.

Whenever an argument occurs, i just ignore her for as few hours then i get a long text with her apologising.:smug:

don't get serious with her, there's only so long this will continue. enjoy that shyt while it lasts breh :smugdraper: