Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Really thinking finals are the worst things ever at the moment.

Perhaps I should study though...no way am I letting finals ruin my Kwanzaa this year :smh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
so that what Africa is to you huh?

your kewnery is impeccable.:wow::noah:

lol @ this :duck: of you celebrating Kwanzaa.:laff:

:whoa: Kewn? Why I...

I'll have you know I regularly post in the Lifestyle Of The Black Diaspora (Info/Tips On Finances, Education, Health, Etc.) thread.

As for the hut thing I admit it actually makes no sense I was thinking pub team but really should have put 'village team striker' or 'shantytown striker' or something like that. My bad breh :snoop:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:whoa: Kewn? Why I...

I'll have you know I regularly post in the Lifestyle Of The Black Diaspora (Info/Tips On Finances, Education, Health, Etc.) thread.

As for the hut thing I admit it actually makes no sense I was thinking pub team but really should have put 'village team striker' or 'shantytown striker' or something like that. My bad breh :snoop:

:dead:

http://www.the-coli.com/1749143-post52.html
:childplease:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
c00ns are real people with real feelings and we shouldn't discriminate. Lets slow down here:whoa:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Juventus are close to agreeing terms to loan former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba in January.

Drogba left Chelsea for Shanghai Shenhua after scoring the winning penalty in the Champions League final against Bayern Munich last season.

The Ivorian was back training with Chelsea last week during the Chinese off-season.
:shaq2:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
This Bertie Smalls chap is like a discerning version of all the posters I put on ignore here.

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
Lucas Moura :ahh: scored one and assisted the second goal, told yall that boy gon decide that final :obama:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
This Bertie Smalls chap is like a discerning version of all the posters I put on ignore here.

stab-big.gif

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the Sao Paolo security personnel attacked a Tigre player as they were coming off the field in the Copa Sudamericana 2nd leg. Now Néstor Gorosito (Tigre coach) is claiming two guys brandished revolvers at the Tigre players as they were walking into the vistor's locker room.