Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
yeah, that was new but it would not surprise me. Danny Fizman was in the clean and saintly world of diamond trading.
In fairness I thought your lot were pretty much settled down now. Obvs a scummy wee profession but he could argue he's just on some play it where it lies shyt with regards to modern day. In the east though they toting them hammers :leon:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Rooting for them cacs breh? :beli:

Biggest joke on sohh was rooting for ghana cos' you're black. Never been to Africa, never gonna go to Africa, that's that
chai.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I hope this was 2006. Otherwise, :smh:

nah, 2006 was a pure injustice, i did get that feel of emptiness but i recognized we sucked and got a bad break on top of that

2010 was missed chance after missed chance and giving up two really bad goals, we could've made the world cup final breh.

we coulda been the incredibly overrated team that calls itself 4th in the world but only got there because of a ridiculously lucky and easy draw :yeshrug:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Biggest joke on sohh was rooting for ghana cos' you're black. Never been to Africa, never gonna go to Africa, that's that
chai.gif

My parents are ghanaian though :russ:. Lived in NY for most of my life but got no love for team USA. 2 consecutive WC's gunned up and clapped quick. :skip: