Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sao Paulo want something like £45m for him.

Vickery is trollin, the only thnig similar to Walcott is their skin tone and they play on the right. He can actually dribble & has tricks that in todays market is £25m for starters. Didnt you see the game the other day on ESPN.

I'm not watching another Brazil game until Ramires is recalled. What the hell is the coach playing at? :dwillhuh:

I’ve seen Moura’s videos and he can’t pick a pass, dribbles too much and with his head down. 12m tops.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what he is saying is that he is better than Danny Sturridge. :yeshrug:

Sturridge would be beasting in Brazil let's be serious.

Speaking of Danny:

Daniel Sturridge: I don't know if I’ll be at Chelsea next season

When asked if he could silence the whispers about his future by saying categorically he will be at Chelsea come August, he told Standard Sport: “You never know what is going to happen in the future.

“Everyone is going to evaluate the season that they’ve had, the club will certainly evaluate players and I will certainly evaluate my situation.

:manny:

He threw shots at your other Lucas too :shaq:

Future Ballon d'Or winner.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm not watching another Brazil game until Ramires is recalled. What the hell is the coach playing at? :dwillhuh:

I’ve seen Moura’s videos and he can’t pick a pass, dribbles too much and with his head down. 12m tops.

They showed Botafogo vs Sao Paulo on Sunday night after the Juve/Napoli game

Daps
What is it about Liverpool..

What is it about liverpool ..that make them so fukking despicable?

I couldn't watch the last 10 minutes of today's game. I wasn't any more nervous than usual, and although I've seen better games of football I wasn't bored to death either. I just knew that I would lose my mind completely if they got the winner. I'm a fairly composed and calm person, but I found myself being really angry for no apparent reason from the first kick of the ball, something which doesn't happen against any other club, not even the scum. Daglish screaming at the ref, Gerrard waving with his arms, Suarez being in existence. I don't enjoy watching our games against Pool at all, not one bit. Also, there's something about their fans and the mood/noise at Anfield that infuriates me even more.

Bunch of ****s. Happy with a draw.

the thread reached 70 pages :russ::russ::russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scorcher 4 years ago on Franco Di Santo

:jawalrus:

So we gonna act like Di Santo wasn't in beast mode for the last two months of the season eh? :skip:

I'm still watching reactions to Drogba's penalty on youtube and came across this video.

This girl :noah:

Love the accent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

Ramires is going to the Olympics, you can bet on it, Mano's last call up is his last straw on trying to find young talent, his next one will be the Olympic team.

You must be talking about Lucas Moura and not Rafael Moura, and you best believe Lucas is a baller, he needs better coaching and he isnt getting it under São Paulo's current coach, Leão. Rumors have it that São Paulo are trying to snap up Felipão from Palmeiras, if so, we'll be looking at the next C dot in Lucas.

They showed Botafogo vs Sao Paulo on Sunday night after the Juve/Napoli game

Hererra beasted that last half.

Flu play Boca tonight and they're without Deco and Fred, good game to see what young striker Rafael Moura is all about.

Vasco @ Corinthians play right after

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This breh Kjell Inge Rokke who is either the owner or would be owner/investor, said he wouldnt put money into Molde if Ole left for Villa. And as Molde is Ole's hometeam, Ole rode for his team.

Rokke use to be joint owner of Wimbledon
smh, ole has a release clause saying he can leave for any prem club too.

dude should've just left, you can't let the owner's power games rest on your shoulders.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I feel like i want to change it to

the official football (soccer) thread - In a Gadda Da Vida

:smugdraper: