Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Looks like no one will have a fukking clue what Hazard favours until he signs for someone:manny:

Fixed that for you:wrist:

(i added the U in 'favours' so you could read it back and imagine you spoke the queens, if only for a beautiful fleeting moment)

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I've edited it, now you'll look stupid.

I think that may be the first time ever i've made that mistake.

I really look at people(well, the screen) with disgust when they make it as well.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Look guys, i have a really witty avatar.

Admittedly it's not my usual slick style but i'm giving it a try.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:snoop: the new forum is making people soft

i guess you cant escape the general mood of satisfaction

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually like some new Rap, off a tread yesterday from The Booth, I found out about this dude. Just good Hip-Hop, lyrics and flow on point, and good beats. No gimmicks, just simple, and good Hip-Hop. Bought the album after checking him out on Youtube. And he's on Rick Ross's label, wow, nice find Ricky.

Stalley-"Pound" (Directed by Walu) - YouTube

Stalley-"Sound of Silence" (Directed by BMike) - YouTube

Stalley Ft. Rashad - Chimes of Freedumb - (Lincoln Way Nights Mixtape) - YouTube

Stalley - My Favourite Verse (Tell Montez I Love Her) | SoulCulture.co.uk - YouTube

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
if we get Kagawa, Hazard and another young midfielder like Powell, i think we would have put together a team for the future...i pray to God this happens

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I actually like some new Rap, off a tread yesterday from The Booth, I found out about this dude. Just good Hip-Hop, lyrics and flow on point, and good beats. No gimmicks, just simple, and good Hip-Hop. Bought the album after checking him out on Youtube. And he's on Rick Ross's label, wow, nice find Ricky.

Stalley-"Pound" (Directed by Walu) - YouTube

Stalley-"Sound of Silence" (Directed by BMike) - YouTube

Stalley Ft. Rashad - Chimes of Freedumb - (Lincoln Way Nights Mixtape) - YouTube

Stalley - My Favourite Verse (Tell Montez I Love Her) | SoulCulture.co.uk - YouTube

Add these to your stalley playlist

Stalley - Summer in America

Stalley - Chevy's and Spaceships
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv0FMibycls&]Stalley - Chevys & Space Ships [NEW MAY 2011] - YouTube[/ame]

Stalley - Babblin

Dope live performer aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Dont mind united getting hazard if we can get kagawa :manny:

glory-glory itks :laugh: you gotta love em
Originally Posted by Kingdawson
wow just wow. Well i'm currently by Victoria overground station and i've unexpectedly just bumped into one of our players. Arry is gone be end of play today.

Originally Posted by mick cooper
what a coincidence. I bumped into Tony Blair at Mornington Crescent, and he broke down on the platform and confessed to being instrumental in the breakdown of the western economies through overextending banking credit

He also admitted to 2 counts of genocide and 7 parking tickets

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty obvious that Kagawa >>> Hazard

There's something about Hazard that reminds me of Nasri. He's got massive flop written all over him, hope he ends up in Manchester.

Top, top player.

The thought of Kagawa and Chelsea going to Japan for the World Club Championship in December :dead:

We could meet FFP just off that tour merchandise.

Last edited by a moderator: