Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
ok article (a lot of same stuff that has been said for years). However...

Dutch side Ajax is well-known to produce talents but look where they are as a club. They are struggling in the weak Dutch league...

I wish Arsenal were "struggling" like Ajax have been the last few years in the Dutch League.:rudy:

What I got from the article is dude wants some billionaire to drop some stacks at Arsenal. Honestly, I would like that too. :ehh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Would like Kagawa.

But i don't know, Hazard just got that C.Ronaldo swag about him :ahh:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I actually like some new Rap, off a tread yesterday from The Booth, I found out about this dude. Just good Hip-Hop, lyrics and flow on point, and good beats. No gimmicks, just simple, and good Hip-Hop. Bought the album after checking him out on Youtube. And he's on Rick Ross's label, wow, nice find Ricky.

Stalley-"Pound" (Directed by Walu) - YouTube

Stalley-"Sound of Silence" (Directed by BMike) - YouTube

Stalley Ft. Rashad - Chimes of Freedumb - (Lincoln Way Nights Mixtape) - YouTube

Stalley - My Favourite Verse (Tell Montez I Love Her) | SoulCulture.co.uk - YouTube

Stalley is that dude right now. The young cats at work put me on his Lincoln Way Heights album. It was solid from beginning to end. :yes:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Englands-Euro-2012-squad-001.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hazard looks soft. but so did ronaldo... so could work out.

87 on that transfers thing... would not get chgrnsky in a million years. forgot bout toldo, mendieta, rui costa, thuram...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
never ever cried for a sporting event, come on brehs.
i did stab a wall with a pen once after us/ghana, but that was it really. and it was a small hole. :hula:

sometimes i wonder, like the last days of the season, why people would go see their team's insignificant game (for example, fulham vs sunderland or swansea vs liverpool) over staying home to watch the title race. or if the people that followed their team home/away even knew other's teams players or watched any other football.

i'm kind of in that boat now, totally ignored most of the last 3 weeks of mls following the red bulls, including tomorrow too. of course it's not even close to being the same, but still.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
ok article (a lot of same stuff that has been said for years). However...

I wish Arsenal were "struggling" like Ajax have been the last few years in the Dutch League.:rudy:

What I got from the article is dude wants some billionaire to drop some stacks at Arsenal. Honestly, I would like that too. :ehh:
The stuff about Uzbek was news to me.