Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I watched him tear Newcaslte a new one in the Uefa Cup. Remember being pissed for him and Marseille that they lost that year.

To think some guy I supported on a whim because of a one off game would sign for Chelsea and do the damn thing for 8 beautiful years :wow:

If Henry has a statue then Drogba absolutely deserves one.

He was the top goal scorer in europe for that season with 11 goals.

I remember watched him in the CL vs Real that season, it was like Becks 3rd game for Real, he was a menace thatday scored 2 could of had a few more.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marouane%252BChamakh_4.jpg
:manny:

:skip:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You Arsenal brehs have been seething relentlessly since Saturday.

Knocked your best ever team out the year they were supposed to win and eventually became the first London team to do it.
no one is seething, I offered you brehs a DDiddy replacement. Almost like for like, minus a few things, tbf. :ehh:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I know that feel bro.

You really wanted to see Drogba in Miami for that friendly huh? Chin up pal. :to:

World Soccer Masters, June 23rd in Miami.

Drogba will there alongside Messi, Falcao, Suarez, Forlan, Dani Alves, Milito, James Rodriguez, Lucio, Julio Cesar, Nesta, Materazzi, Mascherano, Altidore, etc. :win:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I like to hate on Henry as much as the next guy, but to compare Drogba to him is a joke.

Drogba isn't even Andy Cole/Dwight Yorke levels of great premier league striker.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
So leaving on the highest of notes is the latest fashion ey lads

We all know where Diddy wants to play, sun-shining, mulatta-looking, tranny-infesting, Ramires make it happen amigo :manny: