Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
best defence of wenger ive ever seen on that park article.

Fatgooner

He gets 6 million a year to make the right decisions. When he gets it wrong questions should be asked.

Cygan's Right Foot

I’ve seen you claim he gets this salary amount before. You do know he’ll only get around £3 million after tax. Yes it’s still a lot of money but you saying £6 million likes it’s the net amount, makes his gross salary actually around £12 million, which no manager gets paid, ever.
wenger - he even pays his taxes :bow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Anyway, i can't believe Hazard has really chosen us. If he had, then what's the hold up?

If all the clubs have agreed fees, then there should be no reason why we haven't announced it.

Unless he's waiting to see if the other clubs up his potential wages.

If he really has chosen us you have to say fair play, he obviously has his head screwed on right. While he strikes me as arrogant, he also strikes me as someone who wants to be a legend and all that stuff, have a proper legacy. He can do that at United, be a true footballing legend.

City or Chelsea? He can be a mercenary who might win some trophies, but he won't go down in history.

I know it might seem like Drogba and those types will go down as legends, but wait a couple of years, we'll see who's more remembered out of Drogba and say Giggs.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
"Chelsea have also made efforts to recruit Rafael da Silva as a new right-back for next season, placing an inquiry with Manchester United last week. Sir Alex Ferguson, however, is unwilling to part with the 21-year-old Brazilian who has made close to 100 first-team appearances in his four seasons at Old Trafford."

Not surprised, much better than that Bosingwa mug.:manny:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Holli you Aids carryin Brasilian, how good is Gabriel Vasconcellos Ferreira?

:win: Breh im clean as a whistle and you know im eatin off that brazilian good good :win:

As far as Gabriel goes, he figured for us in some games in the brasileirao last year and hes got it all, very similar to Diego Alves. Perhaps too early to be starting tho

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:win: Breh im clean as a whistle and you know im eatin off that brazilian good good :win:

As far as Gabriel goes, he figured for us in some games in the brasileirao last year and hes got it all, very similar to Diego Alves. Perhaps too early to be starting tho

Rumour is hes joinin Milan in the next few days. I doubt he'll start at the beginning of the season but as brittle as the Fascist is and the lulz that is Amelia, he could be #1 this time next year.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His first ever Chelsea goal

[YOUTUBE]Dd9TVi802og[/YOUTUBE]

seems like it was just yesterday. :to:

The man is a hero. Gutted to say the least. :to: