Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
My english vocabulary is growing everyday thanks to the Coli.
Now I gotta find the right moment to say cuckload in a conversation without it being too awkward. :scheme:

Otherwise, when @Sierra Mist isn't on his attention seeking steez, he actually is a good poster. Really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Honestly I think most posters on this site are good. Outside of the booth anyway. Too many people(including me) say a lot of dumb shyt with the intention of making people mad. It works too often:skip:

concise

Veteran
Daps
My english vocabulary is growing everyday thanks to the Coli.
Now I gotta find the right moment to say cuckload in a conversation without it being too awkward. :scheme:

Otherwise, when @Sierra Mist isn't on his attention seeking steez, he actually is a good poster. Really.

:whoa: mon frère (frèh? :scheme:) :whoa:
There are no right moments for that. :whoa:

Last edited by a moderator:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: mon frère (frèh? :scheme:) :whoa:
There are no right moments for that. :whoa:
:usure:
If I'm talking about Shameless, I'm sure I could place it :fry:

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
:deadrose:

EDIT : If you say "frèh" it's the creole (west indian/haitian) way :D. The french "r" is important even if It's hard to pronounce for native english speakers.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Honestly I think most posters on this site are good. Outside of the booth anyway. Too many people(including me) say a lot of dumb shyt with the intention of making people mad. It works too often:skip:

Who doesnt like fishing, throwin the bait out there, just waitin for that bite. Also you got to have a good set-up aswell to keep it going

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Who doesnt like fishing, throwin the bait out there, just waitin for that bite. Also you got to have a good set-up aswell to keep it going
If everyone is a fisherman then who are the fish?

I was good at it at first. But I ran out of steam with my troll threads.:flabbynsick:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If everyone is a fisherman then who are the fish?

I was good at it at first. But I ran out of steam with my troll threads.:flabbynsick:

The ones silly enough to fall for it :smugbiden:

You probably did it too much, got to take your time and know when to do it. If done all the time it loses its effect after awhile, as people notice and expect it.

You got to set traps (esepcially with someone you know will bite) and then pick apart their argument to fit your own agenda without goin OT. Throw some facts/truths in, you can keep it goin for acouple of pages. Also try not to curse too much also throw in the sly insults, just lil shots here and there and come off as :smugfavre: as possible it annoys the fukk out of people :smugdraper: and keep it sarcastic due to people being unable to detect it online as they say.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The ones silly enough to fall for it :smugbiden:

You probably did it too much, got to take your time and know when to do it. If done all the time it loses its effect after awhile, as people notice and expect it.

You got to set traps (esepcially with someone you know will bite) and then pick apart their argument to fit your own agenda without goin OT. Throw some facts/truths in, you can keep it goin for acouple of pages. Also try not to curse too much also throw in the sly insults, just lil shots here and there and come off as :smugfavre: as possible it annoys the fukk out of people :smugdraper: and keep it sarcastic due to people being unable to detect it online as they say.

too much work

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Was just thinking : why isn' OFT stickied ?
I mean it's just the biggest thread on the Coli :yeshrug: