Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
@THEREALBRAND Bro why do you watch Allsvenskan :dead:

Was gonna ask breh the same thing.

Hopefully a real coach can get a hold of this team.

Ole is here till the end of the season. Minimum

Pretty good game, and win by City

I think Tuchel got the set up wrong from the get go. Midfield was too flat in the first half. Mount is injured so that's understandable but they needed to hold possession much better this game.
Some people only care about numbers when it comes to players.:francis:

There was one Chelsea counter and Walker was going to commit and Bernardo pointed to Walker to stay Bernardo went over bit more to close/pressure and the ball was played straight to Walker.

Bernardo to me is a better all-around player but some people think Bruno is some scrub is ridiculous. Mason being a bit more decisive today and Bruno has two assists. He sees the field well and plays the early pass consistently. He just has a tendency to start chucking the ball when the pressure is on.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This was one of the worst Atleti performances I’ve ever seen under Cholo. Mental mistakes, lack of effort, no urgency, this was just dreadful. This team isn’t winning s#it this year.

This clown Felipe showing more fight after the final whistle than he did the entire game is a microcosm of what’s wrong with this team :francis:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
So Greenwood is a teenager now. I guess Wolves never happened. :skip:

Least till next week. And strikers usually come good after like, 23, 24 so. Anything before that is extra, but United fans are impatient, so he'll have periods (like Rashford and Martial) where the fanbase will be wondering why he's not scoring 20+ goals a season and he's obviously shyt

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Was gonna ask breh the same thing.

Ole is here till the end of the season. Minimum

I think Tuchel got the set up wrong from the get go. Midfield was too flat in the first half. Mount is injured so that's understandable but they needed to hold possession much better this game.

Bernardo to me is a better all-around player but to act Bruno is some scrub is ridiculous. Mason being a bit more decisive today and Bruno has two assists. He sees the field well and plays the early pass consistently. He just has a tendency to start chucking the ball when the pressure is on.

Where did I say this?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I love Griezmann, but this dude is washed :snoop:
Brought back the wrong striker
9DE8Eez.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Least till next week. And strikers usually come good after like, 23, 24 so. Anything before that is extra, but United fans are impatient, so he'll have periods (like Rashford and Martial) where the fanbase will be wondering why he's not scoring 20+ goals a season and he's obviously shyt

I don't need this juelzing tbh. I've stuck up for both Sir Marcus and Martial for years. But it's clear as day and has been for some time that Murda been the best finisher at the club (pre C dot) for some time and the people at the club have more or less said this. Teenager or not. Murda generally makes the right decision Sir Marcus and Martial are known for their poor decision making.

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Sir Marcus and Martial are known for their poor decision making.

But they keep re-signing Martial for 'resale value'. Marcus Rashford will be given chance after chance after chance (something that I think Martial unfairly never got) because he's a Manchunian, academy player and a general fan-favorite. Greenwood could displace him out the striker position, but he'll just be moved onto the wing.

I noticed he no longer talks about not ruling out moving to Barcelona though

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
you cannot judge players who need to play within a team structure to excel, under an unstructured manager like Ole i.e. martial, sancho and the like.

ole vs. ronny coming down the pipe?