Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND Bro why do you watch Allsvenskan :dead:
It’s a long story, but the short version is that before my dad left Brasil he had a kid that he completely abandoned. The kid’s mom married a Scandinavian dude and they moved to Sweden.

It’s a crazy story how it happened, but in 2019 I found all this out for the first time. Before COVID hit I was planning on going to Sweden to meet my bro in 2020, so I started trying to learn about Swedish culture. One of the things I did was start watching the Allsvenskan. Ever since then I’ve been following the league.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don’t think that’s a controversial opinion tbh

Some people only care about numbers when it comes to players.:francis:

There was one Chelsea counter and Walker was going to commit and Bernardo pointed to Walker to stay Bernardo went over bit more to close/pressure and the ball was played straight to Walker.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
While Bruno has the numbers Bernardo :mjpls: Silva is the better player. :hubie:
Bernando Silva finally decided to show up today and gets all the plaudits :mjpls: Meanwhile Bruno could've broken the PL assist record if Greenwood didn't turn into Bamford today :hubie: