Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
My comment was more of praise for Bruno than indictment of Mason but it's okay if you want to change the subject :mjgrin: Bernardo Silva can fraud it up in biggest occasions but there's never a peep about it :hubie:

So let me understand...

Bernardo "frauds" it up on the biggest occasions in a comparison vs Bruno. The same Bruno who has yet to show up in the Europa league final, FA Cup semi final, Carabao cup semi final, or any big six clash.

Man I just dap posts and leave here, too much of this will murder your IQ.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Meh, Tuchel will have his boys back in line.

Chelsea decided to pick up where they left off vs the first half of Spurs.

We definitely need a back up striker badly

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
So let me understand...

Bernardo "frauds" it up on the biggest occasions in a comparison vs Bruno. The same Bruno who has yet to show up in the Europa league final, FA Cup semi final, Carabao cup semi final, or any big six clash.

Man I just dap posts and leave here, too much of this will murder your IQ.
Bernardo Silva was mediocre in the draw with Southampton, mediocre against Leipzig, mediocre against Norwich, the worst player on the biggest occasion in the Champions League final - crickets. Silva has a good showing versus Chelsea while at the same time Bruno has a good match against Villa and the anti Bruno narrative comes out.

But it's understandable, like Pep said you're a small team so a United player, especially Bruno, will always draw more attention :manny:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Greenwood's default is to cut back and shoot. We play like a bunch of individuals who linked up for a random Sunday League game, there's no coaching going on there.

And did we miss McTominay? :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trying to finish up the stadiums I didn’t see last time

dope area

1DAB2A14-DCC9-4A9E-8A65-2F6820A4DFE4.jpeg