Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean

Like United haven't had the most pens in the 3 seasons prior. I know they missed a lot prior to Bruno joining.

Teams that usually attack and have possession get penalties. Maybe that's red tinted glasses though.

Ole likely gonna get till the end of season unless things go abysmally wrong and he loses belief of the squad, but I doubt even that would happen.

He's a United legend, built this squad and outside trophies has been the most successful post-Fergie United manager. Also, Fergie won't let them just sack him in the middle of the season

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Bernando Silva finally decided to show up today and gets all the plaudits :mjpls: Meanwhile Bruno could've broken the PL assist record if Greenwood didn't turn into Bamford today :hubie:

If Sir Marcus Bruno Martial and co been allowed to spam shots forever. But when your 2nd best finisher does it's a problem :skip:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
If Sir Marcus Bruno Martial and co been allowed to spam shots forever. But when your 2nd best finisher does it's a problem :skip:
My comment was more of praise for Bruno than indictment of Mason but it's okay if you want to change the subject :mjgrin: Bernardo Silva can fraud it up in biggest occasions but there's never a peep about it :hubie:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s a long story, but the short version is that before my dad left Brasil he had a kid that he completely abandoned. The kid’s mom married a Scandinavian dude and they moved to Sweden.

It’s a crazy story how it happened, but in 2019 I found all this out for the first time. Before COVID hit I was planning on going to Sweden to meet my bro in 2020, so I started trying to learn about Swedish culture. One of the things I did was start watching the Allsvenskan. Ever since then I’ve been following the league.
All good as long as you know what team to support :ufdup: