Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
"WANT THOSE HARD YARDS POGBA!!"
Screenshot-2020-12-07-at-08.10.38.jpg

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dahell: says that. Never heard him being referred to as this? Davids and Gattuso Ambrosini sure.

Yeah same, I've always heard him described as an all rounder CM.

i hate that shyt. Pep making Yaya play CB and Mou making Mikel a DM. Iirc Mikel was a 10 before Mou

He was (was playing as a 10 for Nigeria/Lynn) but that Chelsea team would have been hard for him to break into as a 10 (I don't think they even played with one, Lampard played as an 8)

With Makelele's decline the DM position was the most open slot. Mikel did well there to be fair :ehh:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:

Like Pep didnt do the exact same thing to Mascherano. Wanted a passer from the back.

Mascherano at CB is understandable, he was already defensive. However I feel Yaya at CB was kinda a waste

:dahell: says that. Never heard him being referred to as this? Davids and Gattuso Ambrosini sure.
Not online necessarily, but almost everyone I know irl seems to remember him as that kind of player for some reason :stopitslime:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mascherano at CB is understandable, he was already defensive. However I feel Yaya at CB was kinda a waste

Not online necessarily, but almost everyone I know irl seems to remember him as that kind of player for some reason :stopitslime:

You throwing your BFF Biscuits in the bushes? :lolbron:

The Spanish or Village brethren? :mjpls: