Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Another super early Atleti game :coffee:

Edit: We brought back Griezmann, now we need to bring back Godin or Miranda too. I can’t watch Savic’s piss poor defending effort anymore. I’d rather watch a broken down old man playing an intelligent game than a physically fit young dude constantly making mental mistakes. This isn’t Cholismo football :unimpressed:

Last edited:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Havertz on for Lukaku at the half and switch to a a lone forward. Lukaku is ineffective when his team isn't playing a possession game.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This is two weeks in a row the other team has given more effort than Atleti. I don’t care about winning or losing as long as they squad battles for a full 90. Some of these dudes don’t even look like they care. This is what happens when you let soldiers like Partey and Saul walk out the door. There’s no leadership whatsoever on the pitch right now.

Cholo might need to hands on somebody to wake them up.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
How do you have a team this stacked in attack and still fail to break Aston Villa? Bring on Cavani or something. I've seen Tuchel make two tactical changes in the City game already