Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good Lord that Barca game was painful to watch. And Koeman got red at the end of it too. Ref was bugging, De Jong red for two soft yellows imo. But even then, they field the lightest Barca team i have ever seen. Now sevilla next without de jong and a fist full of injuries.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Gabigol, David Luiz and Andreas Pereira :ehh:

How's Pereira looking? I see he played back in the midfield last night.

Andreas Pereira?
Screen-Shot-2019-05-31-at-2-52-58-PM.png

Pereira looked like a Premier League player playing against a squad from Equador. He controlled the midfield and completely outclassed them. Outside of Bruno Henrique, he was the best player on the pitch IMO.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Also can somebody hook me up with a nice place that streams Champions League and Europa League games. Ideally something that is phone-friendly and can cast to TV.

The broadcast rights have further fragmented in Australia unfortunately, so now I am in need of piracy once again. I've kept hold of my Kayo subscription, which has Serie A, which I obviously follow being an Inter fan, and also some international football, plus Ligue 1, Bundesliga, La Liga, SPL, and even Copa Libertadores, should I ever feel the need for any of those leagues. It's also got cricket and rugby league, which I follow. And all the American sports, all the motorsports, and a whole bunch of other shyt besides, all together in one package for $25 a month. Considering I basically only use it for Serie A, cricket, and occasionally rugby league, it's slightly overpriced I think. But you can't fault them for giving you a lot of content for the price. If I was into every sport they had it would be a steal at $25 a month.

I've cancelled Optus Sport which has Premier League and used to have the European competitions. I only wanted it for Europe, with Mourinho now having departed there is nothing to interest me much about England.

I would have copped the new streaming platform which has European games, but fukk they are complete c*nts. It's $10 a month, which is actually a decent price. But you have to get their basic package first to add the sports package, and their basic package is $15. fukk do I look like paying $25 a month for a couple of games every fortnight? I don't want to watch any of their garbage regular TV show programming, I just want the sport. But you can't do that because of their fukking scumbag business model.

I was thinking about getting Hotstar, which is an Indian streaming platform. It's got all the European games plus Premier League. And since it's for the Indian market, it's dirt cheap. $16 for an annual subscription. You need a VPN for it, which I have. But you also need an Indian phone number for the OTP code during subscription, which is a problem. My dad says that he's got an Indian sim card, so I might look into it.

But really the easiest solution would just be a decent streaming website for Champions League and Europa League games. So I ask the community here to help out :feedme:

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Also can somebody hook me up with a nice place that streams Champions League and Europa League games. Ideally something that is phone-friendly and can cast to TV.

The broadcast rights have further fragmented in Australia unfortunately, so now I am in need of piracy once again. I've kept hold of my Kayo subscription, which has Serie A, which I obviously follow being an Inter fan, and also some international football, plus Ligue 1, Bundesliga, La Liga, SPL, and even Copa Libertadores, should I ever feel the need for any of those leagues. It's also got cricket and rugby league, which I follow. And all the American sports, all the motorsports, and a whole bunch of other shyt besides, all together in one package for $25 a month. Considering I basically only use it for Serie A, cricket, and occasionally rugby league, it's slightly overpriced I think. But you can't fault them for giving you a lot of content for the price. If I was into every sport they had it would be a steal at $25 a month.

I've cancelled Optus Sport which has Premier League and used to have the European competitions. I only wanted it for Europe, with Mourinho now having departed there is nothing to interest me much about England.

I would have copped the new streaming platform which has European games, but fukk they are complete c*nts. It's $10 a month, which is actually a decent price. But you have to get their basic package first to add the sports package, and their basic package is $15. fukk do I look like paying $25 a month for a couple of games every fortnight? I don't want to watch any of their garbage regular TV show programming, I just want the sport. But you can't do that because of their fukking scumbag business model.

I was thinking about getting Hotstar, which is an Indian streaming platform. It's got all the European games plus Premier League. And since it's for the Indian market, it's dirt cheap. $16 for an annual subscription. You need a VPN for it, which I have. But you also need an Indian phone number for the OTP code during subscription, which is a problem. My dad says that he's got an Indian sim card, so I might look into it.

But really the easiest solution would just be a decent streaming website for Champions League and Europa League games. So I ask the community here to help out :feedme:

I’m sure somebody has a better hookup, but this is what I use for Allsvenskan matches. ESPN+ only has one Swedish game a week, so I have to stream all the others. I only watch on my phone or MacBook, so I’m not sure how it works with casting to TV. I’ve never had any issues with the stream though, and they have any pretty much every match available.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

I’m sure somebody has a better hookup, but this is what I use for Allsvenskan matches. ESPN+ only has one Swedish game a week, so I have to stream all the others. I only watch on my phone or MacBook, so I’m not sure how it works with casting to TV. I’ve never had any issues with the stream though, and they have any pretty much every match available.

Thanks :salute: if casting doesn't work, I can always hook my laptop up to the TV using the HDMI

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Honestly.. i just have the Paramount+ subscription. You get every single Champions League match + every single Europa League match + Every single Conference League match + the rights to Serie A.

it's only $9.99/month and it'd full HD coverage and can replay any match at anytime.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Honestly.. i just have the Paramount+ subscription. You get every single Champions League match + every single Europa League match + Every single Conference League match + the rights to Serie A.

it's only $9.99/month and it'd full HD coverage and can replay any match at anytime.

That won't work here, they don't have the rights for Australia. All football is with Kayo, Optus Sport, or the newcomers I complained about, Stan.

To get Paramount+, I would need to do basically the same thing as for Hotstar. VPN, plus obtain American billing/subscriber information to get past their georestrictions.

Back in the day we used to get not only Champions League and UEFA Cup live on free-to-air, but also Serie A and Bundesliga. That lasted from like, as far back as I can remember (early 2000s) up to about 2014 or 2015. We used to get Premier League for free too, up until the 2004/05 season I think. :mjcry: