Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Nah, Flex is suspicious. :mjlol:

rMeQbb7.png
:francis:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dude has to put up with this shyt every ground he goes to and till this day, nobody can give you a coherant reason why he is so hated. I see stuff like this and honestly if he was a friend of mine, I would tell him to get the fukk out of England and try Spain because the agenda against him in England is fukking ridiculous.

Dude doesn't smoke, drink or get involved in any fukkery outside the pitch yet seems to permanently be on villian status.

I'm here for players winding up fans :blessed:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:patrice: All that talk of ‘Messi couldn’t do it on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke’ is looking more accurate by the week
I mean he did get outshined by Stoke legend Xherdan Shaqiri :ehh: now just imagine if he had to go against prime Stoke legends Huth, Shawcross and Glenn Whelan :wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: All that talk of ‘Messi couldn’t do it on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke’ is looking more accurate by the week
more like he needs the whole team to cater to him, do all the hard work. not to mention he's old and dont have the legs no more.

Barcelona was a well oiled machine.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
more like he needs the whole team to cater to him, do all the hard work. not to mention he's old and dont have the legs no more.

Barcelona was a well oiled machine.
people try to downplay the insane talent barca had 2005-2016ish. His teammates basically dominated international soccer for 5 years

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Why ? He 30 and is who he is at this point. RM move was humbling. So right he’s about to get a major bag and be set for life. Would you rather he stay at Everton, never win anything and never see that amount of $?

Yes