Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
E_rW1hfXMAcu1kI

Big boy :wow:
Only 2nd to Benzema and Ronaldo standing on the Bayern badge

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The higher ups are gonna side with Messi on everything so Poch better be careful or his ass is getting fired asap

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
thats what Naby says when the team doctor tries to give him 2 injections :mjlol:
You think you a funny guy ok :birdman:

I’m just gonna remind you of this

ready for dat pulled hamstring after his 2nd start :shaq:

I make that 3 starts and 5 out of 6 possible appearances, we finna revisit this when he makes the TOTY bet :ufdup:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
You think you a funny guy ok :birdman:

I’m just gonna remind you of this

I make that 3 starts and 5 out of 6 possible appearances, we finna revisit this when he makes the TOTY bet :ufdup:

imagine having to celebrate because a professional footballer has been fit enough to start 2 games :bryan:
Don’t worry breh, even Reus and Gotze seem to be healthy no.
Just hope it’s not Keitas real age showing :mjpls:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
imagine having to celebrate because a professional footballer has been fit enough to start 2 games :bryan:
Don’t worry breh, even Reus and Gotze seem to be healthy no.
Just hope it’s not Keitas real age showing :mjpls:
Who celebrating :usure: just pointing out how wrong you are :wow:

Naby season has just begun, take it in and enjoy it friend we ain’t even really started yet :blessed:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
You watching Rants stream? @Jamal514 Statman getting cooked. :dead:

Him and Statman Bains are arguing about how PSG won due to individual brilliance :mjlol:

Rants was saying it was because Poch changed his tactics, since he moved to a back 3 and took off Messi. Statman was saying that he was moving goalposts because Ole had to rely on individual brilliance.

I gave Ole credit though, I initially said individual brilliance. So he has a point.

Statman seems salty cause if PSG lost he would've been grilling them since he's a Nagelsmann fanboy, Rants compared him to Mayweather haters.:russ:

:jbhmm:

No, only saw parts of the United watch along. Him and Statman never gonna get off this Poch/Naglesmann thing. :mjlol:

I did watch his postgame show after the Young Boys loss though. Rants was calling Ole a sideman and a beta male :russ: and Hajj was calling him a Tier 1 p*ssyhole. The first Red Talk after Ole’s eventual sacking is gonna be legendary. :pachaha: