Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Dude has to put up with this shyt every ground he goes to and till this day, nobody can give you a coherant reason why he is so hated. I see stuff like this and honestly if he was a friend of mine, I would tell him to get the fukk out of England and try Spain because the agenda against him in England is fukking ridiculous.

Dude doesn't smoke, drink or get involved in any fukkery outside the pitch yet seems to permanently be on villian status.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Dude has to put up with this shyt every ground he goes to and till this day, nobody can give you a coherant reason why he is so hated. I see stuff like this and honestly if he was a friend of mine, I would tell him to get the fukk out of England and try Spain because the agenda against him in England is fukking ridiculous.

Dude doesn't smoke, drink or get involved in any fukkery outside the pitch yet seems to permanently be on villian status.

It's because he's black and doesn't give a fukk that's why.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Finally get to see the back line.....
6gvV.gif

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Nah he good.

My mans stopped to bask in their tears like :ahh:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Him Benz Mbappe vini camavigna gonna restore that feeling next year in Madrid

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Nah, Flex is suspicious. :mjlol:

Breh never heard of Boondocks, actually asked if it was the black version of Pokemon and if Riley (Who he was describing) was Ash Ketchum with cornrows. KG kicked him off the stream in disgust. :hhh: