Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he hasnt even been bad today

Arteta and Cazorla tho :ufdup:

he's under the assumption he has better ball control than he has, and keeps the ball for way too long. He's a disaster when we're trying to counter attack because he immediately slows down the play. He can't run and pick out a pass

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
he's under the assumption he has better ball control than he has, and keeps the ball for way too long. He's a disaster when we're trying to counter attack because he immediately slows down the play. He can't run and pick out a pass
he picked out a couple today tho.

The problem wasnt him today. It was poor play from the wings (Podolski with another nonperformance) and everyone jumping on Arteta now since its kind of clear he aint that great.

It was a terrible attacking performance, but it wasnt Ramsey. He at least had a couple of chances because he ran into the penalty area.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he picked out a couple today tho.

The problem wasnt him today. It was poor play from the wings (Podolski with another nonperformance) and everyone jumping on Arteta now since its kind of clear he aint that great.

It was a terrible attacking performance, but it wasnt Ramsey. He at least had a couple of chances because he ran into the penalty area.

wenger is running santi into the ground as well. He had a spark...you know the rest (he's obvs not playing garbage but you can tell he's not used to the prem life yet)

edit, forgot you already touched on santi

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
wenger is running santi into the ground as well. He had a spark...you know the rest (he's obvs not playing garbage but you can tell he's not used to the prem life yet)

reminds me of what Mancini did to Silva.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Im starting to seriously question why i continue watching this team. It's almost as if i'm looking at a car just teetering over a cliff. The shyt is going to crash and burn spectacularly given enough time.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Im starting to seriously question why i continue watching this team. It's almost as if i'm looking at a car just teetering over a cliff. The shyt is going to crash and burn spectacularly given enough time.
Things are literally this dramatic.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think we're all waiting for the final crash, then seeing how we're gonna pick up the pieces and come back.

I wanna see what happens when only 35,000 people are coming to games.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Last summer and January was ugly. Wenger has been taking the brunt of the abuse but the club is a complete joke. No vision or direction.

Kinda want Wenger to go so this thing can fall apart.