Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I know I'm probably late as hell but why is west brom not playing Lukaku more...he's a threat whenever he plays.

obviously because west brom already has one of the best attacks in the prem

Wigan/Reading definition of #goodgame

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I need to run into Pep one of these days and make my case

I often find myself wondering what pep does all day in NY. One, I wonder if people even recognize him. Two, has he watched a football match since he left?

I bet all this speculation is for naught, man hasn't heard anything about football for months. He's been up in the Poconos smoking cigars and having weird Catalan sex with his wife for months I reckon :coffee:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Vermaelen dropped :ahh:
He's been in Heathrow the last 24 hours learning how to push a cart and close an overhead compartment.

But every third go round he'll just leave the cart there with half the plane going hungry and the compatments often don't shut properly. :snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He's been in Heathrow the last 24 hours learning how to push a cart and close an overhead compartment.

But every third go round he'll just leave the cart there with half the plane going hungry and the compatments often don't shut properly. :snoop:

:russ: :dead: @ Thomas The Trolly Dolly

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

:russ:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
landon donovan shows up on college gameday and got a worldwide trend over the span of a few minutes :leon:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Pogba is not about the "stay on the bench to make way for makeshift midfield" life.

Can't blame Pogba, the way he left Le Harve you couldn't expect him to do anything different in the future.

Would be worse than those Aston Villa dummies booing Ashey Young :stopitslime: