Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
:upsetfavre: you fukking soft c*nts. Another season of making the CL then we'll be back to black buying trophies like nobody's business but with consistent attacking play and some crazy records thrown in for good measure and now with added english:noah:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:upsetfavre: you fukking soft c*nts. Another season of making the CL then we'll be back to black buying trophies like nobody's business but with consistent attacking play and some crazy records thrown in for good measure and now with added english:noah:
where is the evidence of this?

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

Imagine if Wenger brought the all black starting X back + Sjzhfkeny. Granted he would need to turn according to Mertesacker into Sambo, start Frimpong and Djourou, convert dompiece into a stiker, and pluck from the academy but it'd be like the good ol' days!

IF ONLY:ohlawd:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Don't really understand what you're getting at here tbh. Nobody worth buying in Jan.

Few things...

The club keeps saying they have money but they asked for an advance? They've been broke for a minute, why not just come out and say it instead of selling fans a fantasy.

Arsenal has never spent money even when we were on top so why would they do it next summer? We don't even seem eager to pay Theo.

Wouldn't surprise me if they pocket the money in case we miss the Champions League.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Few things...

The club keeps saying they have money but they asked for an advance? They've been broke for a minute, why not just come out and say it instead of selling fans a fantasy.

Arsenal has never spent money even when we were on top so why would they do it next summer? We don't even seem eager to pay Theo.

Wouldn't surprise me if they pocket the money in case we miss the Champions League.
Image of course. Surprised that you even bothered typing that.

Because they should actually have some now. Stadium + deals+ tours + hopefully back further in the CL. An dlol at arsenal never spending money. RAemind me how much Sol was on.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We lost Ashley cole over 5 grand a week, we've always been tight as fukk.

When George graham was manager England players were on 700 quid a week :laff:

That Tuesday drinking club must've took place at the local wetherspoons on highbury corner.

We ain't buying top dollar players, exam specially since Arshavin flopped (not all his fault, but a flop nonetheless).

KOTK

Pro
Daps
We lost Ashley cole over 5 grand a week, we've always been tight as fukk.

When George graham was manager England players were on 700 quid a week :laff:

That Tuesday drinking club must've took place at the local wetherspoons on highbury corner.

We ain't buying top dollar players, exam specially since Arshavin flopped (not all his fault, but a flop nonetheless).
Reyes too.

Probably break the club transfer record on a player this summer again.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Image of course. Surprised that you even bothered typing that.

Because they should actually have some now. Stadium + deals+ tours + hopefully back further in the CL. An dlol at arsenal never spending money. RAemind me how much Sol was on.

I'm depressed breh. Last two days have been terrible.

We had money from the real estate deals and we have done squat.

Maybe it's different now with the new commercial deals on top of the TV deal but the other big sides will eat too.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time seeing Owens handle bar moustache.

Quite impressive, if he grew that in 3 weeks, beyond my facial hair growing capabilities.