Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Vinho aint built for shyt. Breh was still cryin about losin the ACN 2 months later, while Diddy, who got his Robben on in the final was carryin on like usual. That alone tells u that Forehead isnt the player thats gunna help Arsenal push on. Sell him see if they can get their money back or even get a profit lol, u know the Wenger way.
the club wont replace him tho.

I mean I would sell him, I would sell him in a heartbeat if someone offered Arsenal the price he cost.

Dont think Campbell, Ryo, or any other of the kids are ready to step up and take his place in the squad.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im always dubious of *stars* from the French league anyway, sometimes it comes off, but meh.

Arteta was our best buy for a while, so that says something.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
the club wont replace him tho.

I mean I would sell him, I would sell him in a heartbeat if someone offered Arsenal the price he cost.

Dont think Campbell, Ryo, or any other of the kids are ready to step up and take his place in the squad.

I know Wenger wont, as hes a stubbon so and so and likes to be proven right lulz. Ryo already has a better PL career than Forehead tbh

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I know Wenger wont, as hes a stubbon so and so and likes to be proven right lulz. Ryo already has a better PL career than Forehead tbh
Ryo barely played the last month or so tho

oh well, im resigned to 4th place next season. Chelsea are about to make it rain this summer now that they have CL football and can say they are European Champions. United and City are miles ahead of Arsenal. Thankfully Spurs are falling apart and Liverpool are poo and no one wants to manage them right now.

Newcastle is the only worry at the moment.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Im always dubious of *stars* from the French league anyway, sometimes it comes off, but meh.

Arteta was our best buy for a while, so that says something.

Wengers gone from buy top 5 players in Ligue 1 to not even top 20-30 so the quality is clearly lackin. Its great if u can find unhidden gems but the world is so small everyone knows about them unless u can find them in the Luxembourg 3rd divsion.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

oh well, im resigned to 4th place next season. Chelsea are about to make it rain this summer now that they have CL football and can say they are European Champions. United and City are miles ahead of Arsenal. Thankfully Spurs are falling apart and Liverpool are poo and no one wants to manage them right now.

It was in the bedlam of the away‑team dressing room, as the European Cup was being hoisted between delirious players bouncing for joy amid the piles of soiled kit and scattered bottles of energy drink, that Roman Abramovich delivered a pledge. The billionaire owner, the man who had made all this possible, called for calm and, with the director Eugene Tenenbaum acting as his impromptu interpreter, spoke quietly of triumph. Of success. Of fulfilment. "We've won it," came the crux of Tenenbaum's translation. "But this is just the beginning."

The Chelsea dressing room became an outpouring of long pent-up emotion | Football | The Guardian

:noah:

Once we get the go ahead for the new stadium it's a wrap.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

And Forehead didnt play for a month in the season either. When Yossi Big Nose is prefered over u in your natural position u know u aint shyt

Newcastle need about 5-6 players to compete next season and thats without sellin what they have now. Newcastle did have a great season but we all know if they get offers of double/triple what they paid the players are gone.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the thing with Newcastle is that they have great scouts now. They are doing what Wenger was doing 10 years ago.

They wont be competing for a title, but they have the base to crack the top 4, right now as we speak.

They have to keep Ba tho, and Ba has to keep his ego in check and not be mad that Cisse is scoring goals.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Vinho aint built for shyt. Breh was still cryin about losin the ACN 2 months later, while Diddy, who got his Robben on in the final was carryin on like usual. That alone tells u that Forehead isnt the player thats gunna help Arsenal push on. Sell him see if they can get their money back or even get a profit lol, u know the Wenger way.
nah. he wont carry us but he could still be a top player here. his main problems are shyt you can overcome with maturity. get that man a shrink.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tipped Newcastle to have a good season this year but think they may well be sussed out next season. That surprise element is gone.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
the thing with Newcastle is that they have great scouts now. They are doing what Wenger was doing 10 years ago.

They wont be competing for a title, but they have the base to crack the top 4, right now as we speak.

They have to keep Ba tho, and Ba has to keep his ego in check and not be mad that Cisse is scoring goals.

They do have, but i dont think they knew how good Cabaye and Cisse were gunna be and if they get sold thats alot of quality they gunna have to replace, its like Newcastle peaked a season too soon. Their squad still has alot of shyt in it tbh, their defence needs better players and their midfield needs better back ups, just aslong as they dont sell anyone.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

You always bang this drum.

Whenever someone signs a good player it's "they are doing what wenger was doing ages ago!!!"

So why does wenger continually sign utter utter shyte, time and time again?

Did he just decide to give up on his oh so successful system to give everyone else a chance?

Bore off.