Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I'm not playing the militant card but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth how Mendy's name is all over the headlines but with the Sigurdsson situation, it was an "unidentified" Premier League player. In fact, to this day, they STILL haven't confirmed if it was Sigurdsson arrested.

I know that when minors are involved, their identities need to be protected but this still tastes foul :unimpressed:

And before anybody says I am defending Mendy, no that is not the case. I'm just commenting in the differences in how the matters were reported.

I think it's the difference between arrested on suspicion of Vs being formally charged

CHO was investigated for allegations of rape back in Nov 2020 and he was referred to as "premier league footballer" by the media

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Pep is going to play Ronaldo as striker

Harry Kane and Gabriel Jesus are the true losers of this deal

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Rematch with Villarreal.
When we beat them 3-0 home and away but couldn't do it in a cup final:unimpressed:

I would have preffered Bayern for some exciting gamez but at least we should technically be favourites to progress. Might as well get an easy ass Chelsea type route to the final.