Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I didn't hear nothing specific. I was watching Filthy Fellas 2-3 weeks ago and they singled out Mendy as someone with a lot of wild party stories but couldn't say anything on the record.

:beli: these ITK types. Dont know why they put it out there in the first place to just go :hubie:

Mendy probably on some Keith David Requiem for a Dream

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Also Ronaldo is 36 years old and has been playing 4D chess in order to stay relevant in a top league. He is in full self preservation mode because if playing for Juve in Serie A is not feasible then there's not much left.

I thought going to PSG next year was his move but I guess Messi ruined those plans :yeshrug:Maybe even Cristiano sees that a Neymar-Ronaldo-Messi frontline is not feasible in the real world :heh:

It will be interesting to see how Pep integrates him into the team. Maybe with City's dominance Ronaldo's deficiencies won't be as detrimental to the team but then again I thought the same thing about Juventus :manny:

:russ:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Pep is going to play Ronaldo as striker

Harry Kane and Gabriel Jesus are the true losers of this deal

I can't Ron going there, he is the total opposite of what Pep likes in a player.

Can you imagine Pep telling Ron to press defenders lol ha