Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@yoyoyo1

I see you got that Reincar-endorsed Chinese tablet. How does it work? I'm still kind of confused at the tablet concept in general and I might have to do more research about them. I'm still not sure if they're supposed to replace laptops or what.

it's supposed to be a replacement but its nowhere near as useful or easy tbh. i just play around with it in class, watching/playing games and whatnot cause that's accepted and somehow phones arent lol. basically android on tablet, took a flyer at a cheap price and no regrets really. use it for watching stuff, reading stuff, what are all electronics except meaningless overindulgence, really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
You seen SSN news today. They seem to be capturin every Black Chelsea fan they can :lolbron:

Wafa might beable to sort out that defence and keep you lot shippin goals vs teams and he is pretty good tactically. It could be worse you could have Mark Hughes

you know he pulled up there with this blaring out his mini

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Now watch the press make clattenberg into a cancer victim.

Because nevermind there being a gang of racists and recipients, the biggest ill in good ol britain is to be accused of being a racist. Its right up there with being the poor defender who snaps someones leg in two.

Tiny mark clattenberg :bow:

Footballistically Arsenal podcast was fire this week. A passionate defense of wenger and some good beef. Fack all these pally-pally "hilarious" podcasts
http://m.soundcloud.com/playbackmedia/sets/footballistically-arsenal-2012