Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn Dortmund was good tonight. We got raped, simple and plain. If Dortmund gave it 100% it could have been 0-8. Ajax was nowhere.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:

Good luck. Just make sure your business plan has no holes in what so ever, They can be c*nts when it comes to that, the smallest thing and they give you

Little Britain - Carol says No - Computer says No - YouTube

Leavin you :why: what did i do wrong

yeah that's why i've got this banker to help me. He's worked at barclays for 40 years so if I fukk up someway on the financial details :beli:

:salute: for the well wishes btw

and pen, yeah i'm starting a clothing line

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I thought that Mexes goal was just as nice as Ibras.

Fifa trying to punish Luiz Adriano for that goal is bullshyt, no where in the book does it say that fair play is mandatory.

@SCORCH, whats the latest regarding the Club World Cup Finale against Corinthians (if both clubs make it of course) now tht RdM is out? What was his policy for the cup, and how serious are Chelsea taking it now.

Corinthians fans definitely wanted to face a Di Matteo Chelsea side, won't be possible now.

Last edited by a moderator:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought that Mexes goal was just as nice as Ibras.

Fifa trying to punish Luiz Adriano for that goal is bullshyt, no where in the book does it say that fair play is mandatory.

@SCORCH, whats the latest regarding the Club World Cup Finale against Corinthians (if both clubs make it of course) now tht RdM is out? What was his policy for the cup, and how serious are Chelsea taking it now.

Corinthians fans definitely wanted to face a Di Matteo Chelsea side, won't be possible now.
I can't believe how seriously you Brazilian lads take this piece of shyt tournament. :pachaha:

Every day there's a new story about Corinthians desire to win, scouting Chelsea games and shyt. I've been seeing them pop up since fooking July!!!1!

Secretly hoping we could forfeit it and play our league games instead. At the very least just show up and try to avoid injuries.

World Club Cup ffs :pachaha: who gives a toss?

Last edited by a moderator:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe how seriously you Brazilian lads take this piece of shyt tournament. :pachaha:

Every day there's a new story about Corinthians desire to win, scouting Chelsea games and shyt. I've been seeing them pop up since fooking July!!!1!

Secretly hoping we could forfeit it and play our league games instead. At the very least just show up and try to avoid injuries.

World Club Cup ffs :pachaha: who gives a toss?

Quoted incase Chelsea win it and you start bussin e-nuts all over the thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roberto Di Matteo sacked by Chelsea and Roman Abramovich: Inside story by Neil Ashton | Mail Online

When he was finally appointed ‘manager and first-team coach’, 25 days after landing club football’s greatest prize in Munich’s Allianz Arena, Di Matteo presented Roman Abramovich with a list of summer transfer targets.

Radamel Falcao, the free-scoring striker with 36 goals in 50 appearances for Atletico Madrid in his first season in Spain, was at the top of it.

But before Chelsea’s manager could even make a case for the Colombian striker he was cut short. Abramovich told him he already had a world-class finisher and the message was clear: Torres was to play. It was a message that was repeated on an almost daily basis.

hmmm, sacked because of owner's fukk boy crush on torres...

temp brought in to get the best out of fukk boy crush...

tumblr_m10y0weBlp1qlhja2o1_1280.jpg