Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
If I knew you trolled the Kendrick album I wouldn't have got you out of the red:smh:

It was thread about the Kendrick Lamar album getting a 9.5 in Pitchfork and how that made Nas irrelevant.

I actually really like Kendrick Lamar. :ld:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
It was thread about the Kendrick Lamar album getting a 9.5 in Pitchfork and how that made Nas irrelevant.

I actually really like Kendrick Lamar. :ld:

I think I actually remember that. That was creative trolling:heh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
times like this, when rafa is leading your beloved onto the pitch, you really appreciate being a redskins fan. hating your team's coach? :heh: shyt is everyday, b. only joe g da gawd was un-hated by me. and schotty, too, but surely if he had stuck around he would have joined the ranks of zorn, spurrier, and shanahan.

altho today made me think there's room in my heart for that orange prick shanny and his retarded son :manny: maybe rafa can worm his way into my love too

btw @Stewart Downing :umad:
we have GAWD at QB. I never thought I would see a Redskins QB be good at throwing the deep ball like other teams. And then GAWD arrived. :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah they posh :umad:

Posh boys acting posh >> posh boys acting geezer (tuesday club pod)

the defence of wenger is refreshing and he sonned everybody. Yeah hes shyt but its boring now everybodies cottoned on. Hear the same cry baby wenger out blah blahing everywhere these days, mostly when speaking to myself.

Nah, I'm mad they're nerdy as fukk.

And the one who defends wenger just seems like he's trolling, plus they seem to have no history of going to football, Davies talks about going to games in the eighties on his own as a kid, these posh nerds seem like they got free tickets (they sit in corporate boxes and on club level for fukks sake lol), I've never heard them ever talk about going to games before we was at the emirates and they're older than me, modern day rich football fans.

But that's the game nowadays, anyone paying over 60 quid to get in arsenal is a c*nt.

But no podcast has a bigger arsenal arse kicker than Tom watts on the arsenal forum one, he fukking even defends the season ticket prices thd delusional c*nt, fukk knows how he earns money, lofty seems a long time ago and I ain't seen him in shyt since Michelle was cheating on him.

Edit: after a wiki search, seems lofty is some kind of journalist these days, plus he ghost wrote David beckhams book :eat: (which I read btw, and it was even more boring than Roy keanes one, tony Adams and gazzas ones though :ohlawd: , them alkies stories :laff:)

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Nah, I'm mad they're nerdy as fukk.

And the one who defends wenger just seems like he's trolling, plus they seem to have no history of going to football, Davies talks about going to games in the eighties on his own as a kid, these posh nerds seem like they got free tickets (they sit in corporate boxes and on club level for fukks sake lol), I've never heard them ever talk about going to games before we was at the emirates and they're older than me, modern day rich football fans.

But that's the game nowadays, anyone paying over 60 quid to get in arsenal is a c*nt.

But no podcast has a bigger arsenal arse kicker than Tom watts on the arsenal forum one, he fukking even defends the season ticket prices thd delusional c*nt, fukk knows how he earns money, lofty seems a long time ago and I ain't seen him in shyt since Michelle was cheating on him.

Edit: after a wiki search, seems lofty is some kind of journalist these days, plus he ghost wrote David beckhams book :eat: (which I read btw, and it was even more boring than Roy keanes one, tony Adams and gazzas ones though :ohlawd: , them alkies stories :laff:)
One of them was saying he stays in the blue quadrant. But yeah theres too many "im in club level me" jokes most weeks.

Again, I like tom watts podcast. You know hes gonna defend the club but its now such a unique position so its edgy and fresh. Hes like a cacs uncle, somebody to tell you everything will be alright no matter what. But he killed me when ge said 4th and the league cup would be a "magnificent season" this season :dead: he didnt even say the fa cup :dead:

Roy keanes book is not boring (as long as youre skim-reading. if ur not skim reading anything over 100 pages you lost). In the book he called cantona a fraud who disappeared in europe. That cant be a bad book.

But wengers book is gonna be right up there with anything. Mandela, anybody you like. I almost want him to retire/fall out with the club so he can get on with it. Auto cop.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of them was saying he stays in the blue quadrant. But yeah theres too many "im in club level me" jokes most weeks.

Again, I like tom watts podcast. You know hes gonna defend the club but its now such a unique position so its edgy and fresh. Hes like a cacs uncle, somebody to tell you everything will be alright no matter what. But he killed me when ge said 4th and the league cup would be a "magnificent season" this season :dead: he didnt even say the fa cup :dead:

Roy keanes book is not boring (as long as youre skim-reading. if ur not skim reading anything over 100 pages you lost). In the book he called cantona a fraud who disappeared in europe. That cant be a bad book.

But wengers book is gonna be right up there with anything. Mandela, anybody you like. I almost want him to retire/fall out with the club so he can get on with it. Auto cop.

I just like in keanes book that he keeps stressing he's an easy going fella, who loves a laugh and can take a joke, when he's clearly not, he's bordering on the edge of pysco and has a serious anger problem.

I present this evidence

Take a look at this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>[ame]http://youtu.be/aI0PC2NhwGc[/ame]
Take a look at this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>http://youtu.be/N-R2egw30WA

The phone ringing is classic, keanes looked like he wanted to stamp him out.

And watts stance isn't edgy, it's fukking delusional, if someone gets him with a good argument, he goes onto the next caller lol.

Wonder what excise they will give when Walcott leaves, not that I give a fukk anymore, part of being an arsenal fan these days.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg8ttOdfnHE&sns=em"]Roy Keane rubbishes Wenger idea - YouTube[/ame]

Lol@keane digging out wenger

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I wouldn't expect Watt's podcast to say anything anti-Arsenal considering it is recorded at the Emirates and sponsored by the club. :laugh:

The footballistically podcast is very posh and dry tho. It doesn't compare to Tuesday Club.

The worst of them all is Arsecast. I don't know how dude has so many fans of his podcast and site, he sucks to me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I just like in keanes book that he keeps stressing he's an easy going fella, who loves a laugh and can take a joke, when he's clearly not, he's bordering on the edge of pysco and has a serious anger problem.

I present this evidence

Take a look at this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>Roy Keane Has No Sympathy For The Republic of Ireland Team - YouTube
Take a look at this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>Roy Keane Phone Rant - YouTube

The phone ringing is classic, keanes looked like he wanted to stamp him out.

And watts stance isn't edgy, it's fukking delusional, if someone gets him with a good argument, he goes onto the next caller lol.

Wonder what excise they will give when Walcott leaves, not that I give a fukk anymore, part of being an arsenal fan these days.
he is a psychopath. That cell phone thing was crazy because ive seen other pressers where the manager just laughs it off. Keane looked like he was about to take his head off.:whoa:

Guess they wanted to save Hughes from Fergies

Apocalypse Now..Ride Of The Valkyries - YouTube

:lolbron:

Bowens takin charge, so not a complete overhaul yet, so a 4-1, 5-1 win it is.
:dead:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Arry :smugbiden:

He's about to go crazy in January window. Sure they got foreign players but they gotta be African.

I can see it now "Only 4 points from 12 matches!!!"