Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
0,,10268~11427899,00.jpg

:why:

Roman :pacspit:

You seen SSN news today. They seem to be capturin every Black Chelsea fan they can :lolbron:

Wafa might beable to sort out that defence and keep you lot shippin goals vs teams and he is pretty good tactically. It could be worse you could have Mark Hughes

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You seen SSN news today. They seem to be capturin every Black Chelsea fan they can :lolbron:

Wafa might beable to sort out that defence and keep you lot shippin goals vs teams and he is pretty good tactically. It could be worse you could have Mark Hughes

Yeah the breh with the 'RAFA OUT' sign was my favourite. :myman:

I don't care how good a tactician he supposedly is (overrated as fook imo, couldn't stop Bale running in a straight line two game in a row ffs) I didn't want that mug anywhere near the club.

Fack him and anybody that love him. :pacspit:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah the breh with the 'RAFA OUT' sign was my favourite. :myman:

I don't care how good a tactician he supposedly is (overrated as fook imo, couldn't stop Bale running in a straight line two game in a row ffs) I didn't want that mug anywhere near the club.

Fack him and anybody that love him. :pacspit:

Tbh The 1st game vs Inter they did shyt on Spurs in that 1st half, they just sat back after 4-0 and Bale got lucky.

concise

Veteran
Daps
@yoyoyo1

I see you got that Reincar-endorsed Chinese tablet. How does it work? I'm still kind of confused at the tablet concept in general and I might have to do more research about them. I'm still not sure if they're supposed to replace laptops or what.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Trying to take it easy before his move in January methinks. What's left to play for? Why risk it all for a few meaningless games?

Thats gunan be the story of his career tbh, play 2 games miss 3. And hes in good form aswell. The Cac gene made him weak or Mel's p*ssy is :ohlawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mikel charged by the FA as well apparently.

Week just keeps getting worse. :snoop:
iMqL8aidYkszP.gif

I hope Chelsea are docked 10 points and the refs fukk them over for the next 20 years. :pachaha:

I hope Clattenburg is eventually appointed head of the English refs association too. :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

I hope Chelsea are docked 10 points and the refs fukk them over for the next 20 years. :pachaha:

I hope Clattenburg is eventually appointed head of the English refs association too. :dead:

We won a long time ago. He's never reffing Chelsea again. That's a win whatever happens from here :manny:

These mugs know they if they fack us over now we'll kick up a fuss and there's no more big games for them or even cup finals.:smugbiden:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We won a long time ago. He's never reffing Chelsea again. That's a win whatever happens from here :manny:

These mugs know they if they fack us over now we'll kick up a fuss and there's no more big games for them or even cup finals.:smugbiden:
Nope, the referees are a brotherhood. :ufdup:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We'll see about that. :smugbiden:

Ref the FA Cup final or show loyalty to a twat who wears a wig?
nope, the war is coming. :ufdup:

Chris Foy gonna swallow that whistle when Mata gets kicked into the air in the penalty area by Lescott on Sunday. :shaq: