Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
yeah, that was strange

Dude really isnt that good a holding midfielder, and is only about that power and forward runs. Thats why they gave Madrid a great game the first time.

He can find a good pass too. He's wasted sitting infront of the back 4, needs to be 10-20 yards further up. Let Garcia/Barry sit and don't play him in a 4-4-2!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aye not that I think any of you brehs would care but

remember that time you lot went in on me (and rightfully so) for asking u-gos to pm him about something

well, after a years research, I now own a trademark and i'm trying not to get my hopes up but the business i'm starting is looking to go live in spring after I receive grants and funding :to:

hopefully 12 months of constant stress may actually have been worth it

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

remember that time you lot went in on me (and rightfully so) for asking u-gos to pm him about something

well, after a years research, I now own a trademark and i'm trying not to get my hopes up but the business i'm starting is looking to go live in spring after I receive grants and funding :to:

Are the grants and funding actually comin to you, like yes Mr Bury we can confirm your application has been accepted

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are the grants and funding actually comin to you, like yes Mr Bury we can confirm your application has been accepted

handing in the business plan within two weeks. I've had a banker help me along the way so I don't fukk up the financial side of things...but the way the grant is set up, its harder to get turned down than approved if you get through the process that's required to submit your plans to them

like I said, i'm not trying to get my hopes up because nothing is ever guaranteed in life but I took a major step forward getting that trademark registered

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
handing in the business plan within two weeks. I've had a banker help me along the way so I don't fukk up the financial side of things...but the way the grant is set up, its harder to get turned down than approved if you get through the process that's required to submit your plans to them

like I said, i'm not trying to get my hopes up because nothing is ever guaranteed in life but I took a major step forward getting that trademark registered

Was it a EU or UK Grant?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Weren't you making a clothing line or something?