Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's IPTV exactly ? Is it a technology or is it a software, I dont get it :sadcam:
I can vouch for the service I posted alienstreams. Idk about those other random services. The service and product is A1 quality. 4k and Dolby surround 5.1(although I have an Atmos setup)

using nvidia shield tv pro
NVIDIA SHIELD TV PRO, best streaming media device today

I get all the channels from US/England/Jamaica/South Africa/France/Ireland/Puerto Rico/Canada….all local, cable/satellite, premium channel, PPV movies, PPV events(boxing, MMA,etc), sports(NBA league pass, NFL Sunday Ticket,NFL RedZone, MLB, NHL, EPL, La Liga, Serie A, ESPN Plus, NBC Gold, All the Sky and BT Sports)….inculding 2160p/Ultra HD feed, 1080p feed and standard def feed.

For example:
Premier League: I can watch via local NBC(which there are many from a bunch of cities all over the US…I’m in Denver I can get all NBC feeds through the US)
NBC Sports Gold
Sky Sports
BT Sports 1-4(including ultra HD)
Section meant for live PL games

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is lukaku ever going to sign for Chelsea? He seems to be making stops in every European capital before coming.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
First time Pep touches weed, City are going to field a one CB formation, I swear :laff:

Even tho Yaya and Mascherano were deployed as CB's. If we keeping it reality Pep already played a 1 CB formation in 09 and 11 finals. With Pique being the only CB.

And he played in a 1 CB formation under Cruyff. Hoeman was the sweeper Sergi LB/LCB and Ferrer were the RB/RCB and Pep was the pseudo DM/CB.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
How do y’all rate cups and trophies on offer in any given season?

I’ve always felt the pecking order is:

1. UCL
2. EPL
3a. FA Cup
3b. UEL
4. League Cup
5. Club WorldCup
6. UEFA Super Cup
7. Community Shield

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we really done with signings?

Cant believe this shyt. We are nowhere near as strong as our rivals.

Getting a bit tired of supporting Man United