Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Football/Soccer coverage For my US Brehs

ESPN/ESPN+: La Liga, FA Cup, League Cup, Bundesliga 1&2, MLS, DFB Pokal, Copa Del Rey, Championship, League 1, Jupiler League

NBC/Peacock : EPL

Paramount Plus: Serie A, UCL, UEL

BEIN Sports: Ligue 1, Copa Libertadores

Man I miss when I was in Nigeria. Used to get all the top leagues on SuperSports and call it a day.

SuperSport EPL Super Saturdays on DSTV :wow::mjcry: If you know you know

IPTV>>>>>

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

ESPN/ESPN+: La Liga, FA Cup, League Cup, Bundesliga 1&2, MLS, DFB Pokal, Copa Del Rey, Championship, League 1, Jupiler League

Man I miss when I was in Nigeria. Used to get all the top leagues on SuperSports and call it a day.

There’s so much to watch :mjcry:

when does the EPL start?

I think I’m just gonna follow that and try to catch PSG games :hubie:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

also uk

Live Football on TV – Today's Football on TV in the UK

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
There’s so much to watch :mjcry:

when does the EPL start?

I think I’m just gonna follow that and try to catch PSG games :hubie:

EPL is back this Friday breh, as is La Liga and Bundesliga. Ligue 1 started last week. The “real” season doesn’t really begin until the transfer window closes in about 3 weeks.

It’s easy to follow all the European leagues. They usually all play on the weekend and the weekend recap shows will get you through the highlights and various storylines.

I follow the Prem (Man U), and follow the big matches/derbies across Europe (El Classico, De Klassieker, Derby D’Italia etc). I also keep an eye out on the tables to get a sense of how clubs are progressing through the season.

Then you got UCL and the various cup competitions. I love this game man.

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Mbappe is getting way too arrogant. He isn't as good as he thinks he is, he tried taking charge at the Euros (even taking pens and freekicks) and flopped. He isn't ready to be a leader and will flop at Real.

He should stay a season or two, play and learn from Messi and Neymar, then go. Not to Real though, PL is better suited for his game.

I'm telling you, if Mbappe goes to Real Madrid now, he will flop.

LOL

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
EPL is back this Friday breh, as is La Liga and Bundesliga. Ligue 1 started last week. The “real” season doesn’t really begin until the transfer window closes in about 3 weeks.

It’s easy to follow all the European leagues. They usually all play on the weekend and the weekend recap shows will get you through the highlights and various storylines.

I follow the Prem (Man U), and follow the big matches/derbies across Europe (El Classico, De Klassieker, Derby D’Italia etc). I also follow the carious tables to get a sense of how clubs are progressing through the season.

Then you got UCL and the various cup competitions. I love this game man.

:salute: Thanks breh

I’m going to find schedules and set reminders for games I want to watch :pachaha:

this summer was :whew: with the euros and copa oro/America

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mbappe is getting way too arrogant. He isn't as good as he thinks he is, he tried taking charge at the Euros (even taking pens and freekicks) and flopped. He isn't ready to be a leader and will flop at Real.

He should stay a season or two, play and learn from Messi and Neymar, then go. Not to Real though, PL is better suited for his game.

I'm telling you, if Mbappe goes to Real Madrid now, he will flop.
Mbappe need to just stay at PSG and cook for two years. :wow:

He doesn't want to be a sideman. You cannot be telling him your our star we'll build the team around you and want you to stay forever. And then when he looks around everyone speaks Spanish and /or are friends already. He might be young but isn't daft.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
@TOAD99 don't forget about Roma/Mou. Serie A champions 2022 :wow: .

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Transfermrkt has Ndidi valued at $66M/€56M/£48M.

He’s Nigerian so I don’t think the EPL tax will be as high, maybe £15M tops. So that’d value him at $87M/€74M/£63M.

I think that’s very good value for one of the best in the Prem at his position. United should do what needs to be done.
Always rated N'Didi since that City match Leicester lost when Kompany scored that screamer. Man was bossing the midfield properly and really regulating the play and that was only a couple weeks in for Rodgers. I dont get why "bigger" clubs never tried to sign him because he really shone that day.