Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
De Gea should be ashamed of himself.
5 substitutions available and it never crossed Ole's mind to sub on Henderson
C4jLN9A.png

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Kylian Mbappé wants to leave. He has requested his exit voucher and does not wish to extend. Either it's Real Madrid this summer, or a free start in a year. He had already warned several weeks ago that he did not want to play with Messi. #PSG

//not the best source but interesting lol

Mbappe is getting way too arrogant. He isn't as good as he thinks he is, he tried taking charge at the Euros (even taking pens and freekicks) and flopped. He isn't ready to be a leader and will flop at Real.

He should stay a season or two, play and learn from Messi and Neymar, then go. Not to Real though, PL is better suited for his game.

I'm telling you, if Mbappe goes to Real Madrid now, he will flop.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Wait, so since he liked a post advocating shooting other cacs (antifa). Yall on ur shyts...

Some of yall really need to get out ur shytty tiny bubbles.

:beli: Quiet that noise.
After spouting off a claim that FBI statistics showed that 95 percent of deaths in black communities were committed by black men, the 38-year-old went on a tirade about slavery that downplayed the horrific period in U.S. history.

“I keep hearing how our country was founded on the backs of slaves, even though approximately only 8 percent of the entire population even owned slaves,” he said.

Jahn went on to comment that various races have experienced slavery, even mentioning his two-and-a-half-year stay in Africa where he “could purchase people, slaves, between the price of $300 and $800 per person, per head depending on their age, health and physicality.

Seth Jahn removed from U.S. Soccer Athlete's Council after racially-charged rant

He and along with a few others were openly friendly with this weirdo.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Football/Soccer coverage For my US Brehs

ESPN/ESPN+: La Liga, FA Cup, League Cup, Bundesliga 1&2, MLS, DFB Pokal, Copa Del Rey, Championship, League 1, Jupiler League

NBC/Peacock : EPL

Paramount Plus: Serie A, UCL, UEL

BEIN Sports: Ligue 1, Copa Libertadores

Man I miss when I was in Nigeria. Used to get all the top leagues on SuperSports and call it a day.

SuperSport EPL Super Saturdays on DSTV :wow::mjcry: If you know you know