Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I got Chelsea winning the Super Cup. I don’t think they’ve won it yet and Tuchel will deff want additional hardware to start the season.

Had he won the FA Cup last season, he could have been going for a 4th trophy (and going 4/4 against Pep as well).

GettyImages-123972318

Haven't won it recently, though.

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Kylian Mbappé wants to leave. He has requested his exit voucher and does not wish to extend. Either it's Real Madrid this summer, or a free start in a year. He had already warned several weeks ago that he did not want to play with Messi. #PSG

//not the best source but interesting lol

:sas2:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Transfermrkt has Ndidi valued at $66M/€56M/£48M.

He’s Nigerian so I don’t think the EPL tax will be as high, maybe £15M tops. So that’d value him at $87M/€74M/£63M.

I think that’s very good value for one of the best in the Prem at his position. United should do what needs to be done.
We have to sell before we buy. We can't get rid of some of the shyte left, so we won't buy.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Kylian Mbappé wants to leave. He has requested his exit voucher and does not wish to extend. Either it's Real Madrid this summer, or a free start in a year. He had already warned several weeks ago that he did not want to play with Messi. #PSG

//not the best source but interesting lol

Mbappe is a true CR7 fan boy :mjgrin:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Pretty sure Mbappe just wants to play for a real club rather than an oil fuelled sports washing project, and who can blame him.

I mean look at that quote, 'he has no excuse', bullying c*nts.

#FreeMbappe

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Pretty sure Mbappe just wants to play for a real club rather than an oil fuelled sports washing project, and who can blame him.

I mean look at that quote, 'he has no excuse', bullying c*nts.

#FreeMbappe
He rly doesnt want to piss these psg owners... neymar tried that and they hit him with the " you want it to be one way but its the other way"

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:What are they going to do? They can't make him sign a new contract, he's walking for free next year if they don't sell him. Unlucky.

should just cash in and a get top striker if they can

maybe Harry Kane :troll:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
should just cash in and a get top striker if they can

maybe Harry Kane :troll:
I hope they don't, i hope they try all year to get him to sign and he laughs at them.

Sounds like they need a lesson that human beings aren't meant to be slaves anymore, this isn't Qatar.