Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

2kS.gif

That would have made the fukkery cipher complete.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Ramsdale is a genuinely horrific keeper tbf. Remember being 'WTF?!' when he went back to Sheff Utd for 19mil, which was too much already.

Daps
:mjlol: You can try and shine up the turd that is Suarez away CL record as much as you like but the fact still remains he hasn't scored a goal away from home since Sept 2015. If Benz Lewa C dot did that you'll never hear the end of it. But because it's Barca and Messi's allowances are made. :camby:

Dembele is a yout. He don't know any better. He went from making his senior debut to 100m + player in 18 months. And moved countries twice. He needed to be taken under the wing not left to his own devices. Messi had the same injury problems as Dembele did bad diet and lifestyle habits. And what did Dembele get a load of shyt from people treating him he was 29-30 when he was 19-20 just because they paid a lot of money for him.

Coutinho was made to feel unwelcome pretty much from the start. Also because he wasn't Neymar or Iniesta but was sold to the fans as their replacement. And his confidence was shot and never returned in a Barca shirt.

So he hasn't scored an away for Barca in the CL since his first season there when he won it with them :ohhh:

Or maybe first game in his second season

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Transfermrkt has Ndidi valued at $66M/€56M/£48M.

He’s Nigerian so I don’t think the EPL tax will be as high, maybe £15M tops. So that’d value him at $87M/€74M/£63M.

I think that’s very good value for one of the best in the Prem at his position. United should do what needs to be done.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kylian Mbappé wants to leave. He has requested his exit voucher and does not wish to extend. Either it's Real Madrid this summer, or a free start in a year. He had already warned several weeks ago that he did not want to play with Messi. #PSG

//not the best source but interesting lol

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I got Chelsea winning the Super Cup. I don’t think they’ve won it yet and Tuchel will deff want additional hardware to start the season.

Had he won the FA Cup last season, he could have been going for a 4th trophy (and going 4/4 against Pep as well).