Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
We can't make teams buy/loan them.:manny:

(I'm fine with J-Lingz staying for now, given Rashford is out)
I'm surprised Aston Villa is not in for Lingard, they had bum ass Ross Barkley on loan last season :hhh: or even Leicester if Maddison leaves.

Also Steve Bruce still has a job and he was always willing to take dead weight of out hands. And if they're really trash Rooney will take them on loan :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm surprised Aston Villa is not in for Lingard, they had bum ass Ross Barkley on loan last season :hhh: or even Leicester if Maddison leaves.

Also Steve Bruce still has a job and he was always willing to take dead weight of out hands. And if they're really trash Rooney will take them on loan :manny:
Tbf Lingard wants to stay and fight for his place. I mean there's not much we can do in that case, he can be useful.

No one is taking a risk on Jones i don't think.

Andreas...yeah, he really shouldn't still be at the club.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Haven't won it recently, though.
Thanks, I stand corrected.
We have to sell before we buy. We can't get rid of some of the shyte left, so we won't buy.

JLingz I think we should keep, especially with Rashford out. Andreas we should be able to ship off, no? I’m sure a club like Udinese could use his services, especially after selling Rodrigo de Paul...

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Thanks, I stand corrected.

JLingz I think we should keep, especially with Rashford out. Andreas we should be able to ship off, no? I’m sure a club like Udinese could use his services, especially after selling Rodrigo de Paul...
Thing is clubs like Udinese selling is likely because they need the money, not necessarily so they can buy.(i could be wrong though)

Plus Andreas...i mean, he's kinda shyt, so I don't really blame anyone not willing to spend relatively 'big' on him in this market.

The pandemic has slowed down our squad evolution without doubt.